Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    The title says it all. I just received an offer and was wondering whether I needed to bring my GCSE certificates to the induction. The problem is that I have lost them.

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Probably not, though if you're concerned you could email your college.

ReputationRep:
    what's the induction?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rev_pain)
    what's the induction?
    Matriculation, where you officially become a member of the university. You definitely won't need it for that is it is done en masse. You could need it to give to a tutor or something but I would be happy to bet quite a lot of money against it.

ReputationRep:
    We had to bring our A Level certificates to registration in college during freshers week, but didn't need our GCSE ones. The best thing to do would be to email the college in september before you go, if they do need them then you'll probably be contacted well in advance when you get your seemingly endless forms to fill out, freshers pack etc.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.