Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

scared ive been drunk on fb and offended someone Watch

ReputationRep:
    i got quite drunk a few days ago, i noticed that i did a couple of weird things on fb that im cringing about but there not too bad which makes me think i had control i was jsut abit stupid. ( i never remembered them)
    but a guy has blocked on fb i think.
    im pretty shy and dont have many friends , so i noticed when i had one less. im not really close to him but i may have talked to him, im scared i have.
    but how the hell am i supposed to do know???

im sure he wouldnt just block me for no reason

i also never ever use facebook which makes it worse

ReputationRep:
    Apologise?

ReputationRep:
    Apologise, especially if you know him IRL, to avoid later confrontation if it was something insulting.

ReputationRep:
    Oh it's facebook.
    I'm sure one block is the least of your worries.
    Don't worry about it.

ReputationRep:
    Oh no, you've offended someone? On Facebook of all things?!? How will the world go on... :blah::blah::blah:

Who cares? Offending people while drunk is part of life:
    1) The offense
    2) The apology
    3) The acceptance of the apology
    4) Life goes back to normal

How some people manage to get dressed in the mornings is beyond me, it really is :facepalm2:

Edit: I'd make an excellent counsellor :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    Just dance, gonna be okay, da da doo-doo-mmm
    Just dance, spin that record babe, da da doo-doo-mmm
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    It doesn't matter whether you offended some or not.

What you need to consider whether you like the situation you're of not remembering what you did and so not knowing if you offended someone.

It's not a nice position to be in. So rather than worrying about whether you offended something, instead think about how you can avoid siutations where you don't know if you've offended someone, either in person or online.

Avoid such situations will make you feel much happier. Depending on how you think about this, it might also help you avoid nasty headaches and dodgy stomachs too....

ReputationRep:
    Get someone else to ask him why he's blocked you if you're that bothered? But I wouldn't really worry- I have lots of people blocked who haven't offended me, I just don't want to speak to them.. simple as. You're never going to be liked by everyone :-)

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 22, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.