The Student Room Group

scared ive been drunk on fb and offended someone

i got quite drunk a few days ago, i noticed that i did a couple of weird things on fb that im cringing about but there not too bad which makes me think i had control i was jsut abit stupid. ( i never remembered them)
but a guy has blocked on fb i think.
im pretty shy and dont have many friends , so i noticed when i had one less. im not really close to him but i may have talked to him, im scared i have.
but how the hell am i supposed to do know???

im sure he wouldnt just block me for no reason :s-smilie:

i also never ever use facebook which makes it worse
(edited 13 years ago)
Apologise?
Apologise, especially if you know him IRL, to avoid later confrontation if it was something insulting.
Reply 3
Oh it's facebook.
I'm sure one block is the least of your worries.
Don't worry about it.
Oh no, you've offended someone? On Facebook of all things?!? How will the world go on... :blah: :blah: :blah:

Who cares? Offending people while drunk is part of life:
1) The offense
2) The apology
3) The acceptance of the apology
4) Life goes back to normal

How some people manage to get dressed in the mornings is beyond me, it really is :facepalm2:

Edit: I'd make an excellent counsellor :awesome:
(edited 13 years ago)
Just dance, gonna be okay, da da doo-doo-mmm
Just dance, spin that record babe, da da doo-doo-mmm
It doesn't matter whether you offended some or not.

What you need to consider whether you like the situation you're of not remembering what you did and so not knowing if you offended someone.

It's not a nice position to be in. So rather than worrying about whether you offended something, instead think about how you can avoid siutations where you don't know if you've offended someone, either in person or online.

Avoid such situations will make you feel much happier. Depending on how you think about this, it might also help you avoid nasty headaches and dodgy stomachs too....:smile:
Get someone else to ask him why he's blocked you if you're that bothered? But I wouldn't really worry- I have lots of people blocked who haven't offended me, I just don't want to speak to them.. simple as. You're never going to be liked by everyone :-)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending