Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What the hell is wrong with youtube!!!! Watch

ReputationRep:
    Ok I don't like Justin bieber but don't dislike him either youtube is infested with Justin bieber comments I was watching a rocky trailer and it has Justin bieber comments I mean what has rocky got to do with Justin Bieber.
    Another annoying thing is the thumbs up thing people are obsessed with it as is the case with stupid dislike jokes.
    I wouldn't mind if the Justin bieber thing just stayed on the Justin Bieber page but its on every ****ing video.

ReputationRep:
    Justin Bieber is a ****

ReputationRep:
    everything.

look at some of the **** that white people upload looool. :no:

ReputationRep:
    People are looking for "thumbs up" by appealing to the silent majority of YouTube users who don't like Justin Beiber. So they relate every video they see because it ups their street cred. It's so annoying.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blackbeauty93)
    everything.

look at some of the **** that white people upload looool. :no:
    I can tell your not racist.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SAK.A)
    I can tell your not racist.
    I can tell you're not English.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blackbeauty93)
    I can tell you're not English.
    Technically I'm not english. Glad you noticed. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    lol haha I know what you mean feels like the world revolves around justin beaber I don't have anything against the guy he just has ALOT of enemies

ReputationRep:
    I know, the comments section is even more ridiculous than before, people are always whoring themselves out to get thumbs up and there are bieber comments EVERYWARRRRR, I was listening to an enter shikari track and he was brought up in the comments there :facepalm2:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.