Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

how do i remind someone that i still like them that way Watch

as title really, its a bit complicated but how do i remind someone that i still like them??

should kinda clarify im a boy and theres a girl i still really like due to break up and busy times, dates havent occured, she knows i like her, due to her break up and etc etc let it die down for a while give her space, but i want to remind her that i still really really like her, and i havent lost my feelings.

ReputationRep:
    Tbh now is the best time to slide right in, be her rebound init.

http://www.teesforall.com/images/Dav...reen_Shirt.jpg

you're welcome.

ReputationRep:
    "Hi...."

"Hey, how are you..."

"Yeh, good thanks, you?"

"Yeh, not bad, it's just, I still like you in "that"way"...

"Oh...well, I don't. So **** off!"

ReputationRep:
    follow her round, occasionally whipping out your weiner and masturbating furiously. She's bound to clock on eventually.

no i wont be her rebound its been like 2-2 1/2 months so i doubt ill be the rebound guy, please give a good reply.

ReputationRep:
    Tell them you still like them in that way.

whats with the ****ty replies tonight?

ReputationRep:
    Just tell her? :dontknow: lol
    good luck x

so close to christmas too?

ReputationRep:
    just tell her? Or send her a really nice christmas card and write all your feelings in them... a really heartfelt letter with all your true emotions.

:rofl:

Tease her when you meet up so its not forced aka try give her the message but not say it directly to ruin the moment

-----

bump

ReputationRep:
      Buy some mistletoe.

I'm not even joking.

ReputationRep:
      i want your punani

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by failingatm)
      just tell her? Or send her a really nice christmas card and write all your feelings in them... a really heartfelt letter with all your true emotions.

:rofl:
      (Original post by Rich_183)
      Tease her when you meet up so its not forced aka try give her the message but not say it directly to ruin the moment

Either of these will do, or just say it directly(it could be by text tbh.)

The Christmas card one is really sweet. Rich has a good point, I assume you're still in contact? You could just playfully text about it but get the point across and gauge her reaction?

ReputationRep:
      Give them a massive kiss.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Anonymous)
      should kinda clarify im a boy and theres a girl i still really like due to break up and busy times, dates havent occured, she knows i like her, due to her break up and etc etc let it die down for a while give her space, but i want to remind her that i still really really like her, and i havent lost my feelings.
      Just ask her out. That will pretty much tell her everything she needs to know at this point.

Submit reply
    TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 23, 2010
  1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.