Turn on thread page Beta

Bad person watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eggy Hog)
    Well said. The two boys who killed that Bulger boy in Liverpool (ten years ago?) admitted at court having watched Terminator shortly before and admitted it had had an effect on their behaviour
    It's not because psycopaths tend to like violent movies/games that violent movies/games are the cause of there condition.

I think these movies/games can be a good way for those people to live out their impulses without actually hurting anyone.

It's too easy to say that Hollywood and Silicon Valley are the cause of violence in society.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kish)
    Hi i have got a problem. I enjoy the pain of others i have nearly killed someone and did not regret it at all. I don't care i make life hard for other people and always go over the top when someone bumps into me. I got revenge on this person by nearly killing him, which i have mentioned before. Where can i go for help?

You are a psychopath.

Psychopaths cannot be treated.

ReputationRep:
    But would you agree that watching violent films, playing violent games and watching the news makes you less sensitive to violence. The last time you were watching the news and saw or heard about someone being killed, did it affect you? It really doesn't affect me any more as i'm so used to hearing and seeing about it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nazi Vienna95)
    You are a psychopath.

Psychopaths cannot be treated.
    Maybe not, but they can be identified and isolated.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    HMP Wakefield.

More like HMP Broadmoor for the criminally insane.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr White)
    Maybe not, but they can be identified and isolated.

Only if they commit a crime unfortunately.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nazi Vienna95)
    More like HMP Broadmoor for the criminally insane.
    Ooh, a clone. Congrats, Vienna - you can tell that you've really made a difference when the meek start congealing in your shadow.

ReputationRep:
    Ooh, a clone. Congrats, Vienna - you can tell that you've really made a difference when the meek start congealing in your shadow.
    you're a few deys too late. there was a massive argument on friday involving these two.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    you're a few deys too late. there was a massive argument on friday involving these two.
    I'm proud of all my clones (11, so far!). Speaking of which, I haven't seen Mr Black for a while...

ReputationRep:
    I bet the mods will be quick to delete this thread as well...

Soon, any idiot will just have to pop into a thread to get it removed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zizero)
    I bet the mods will be quick to delete this thread as well...

Soon, any idiot will just have to pop into a thread to get it removed.
    Well, if it's going to be deleted anyway.... who's up for a party?

ReputationRep:
    lol :rolleyes: :mad: :eek: :confused:

ReputationRep:
    woo hoo - i am - i'm getting really bored - plus i need something to put me off doing revision

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G4ry)
    Just out of interest, do you play violent games, watch violent films or watch the news frequently? Something has to account for your "enjoyment" of the pain of other people.

His childhood perhaps, combined with his genotype.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tinykates)
    woo hoo - i am - i'm getting really bored - plus i need something to put me off doing revision
    Party at Elpaw's house and everyone's invited!

ReputationRep:
    Party at Elpaw's house and everyone's invited!
    yes, you can all go to my house, give my mum a shock, unfortunately i wont be there seeing as i'm in oxford for the time being and i have two practical assessments to write up for tomorrow and im too lazy to begin.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    yes, you can all go to my house, give my mum a shock, unfortunately i wont be there seeing as i'm in oxford for the time being and i have two practical assessments to write up for tomorrow and im too lazy to begin.
    Ah well, we'll stop by anyway. Where do you keep the licquor?

ReputationRep:
    The psychopath should be blindfolded, put up against a wall and shot. Genocide is the only cure for society's ills.

ReputationRep:
    I know how that feels - I am physically incapable of feeling regret / empathy (a diagnosed narcissist). Still, counselling can help, so I'd recommend seeing someone on the NHS.
    well youre just weird Mr Knight....how does that make you feel for not being able to feel empathy?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ThornsnRoses)
    well youre just weird Mr Knight....how does that make you feel for not being able to feel empathy?
    That's White. How does it feel? Well, I'm happy being self-centered and mildly evil. It's.... liberating.

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.