Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:

Why isn't there more people like him in the world?...I just thought it would be nice to share this video with you guys.

please comment on it!!

ReputationRep:
    Agreed there should be. The caste system is so stupid, we're all human!

ReputationRep:
    Wouldn't say Nobel prize, but he is amazing.

ReputationRep:
    He wont win the Nobel prize because he does not further the agenda of the west and the "donors" of the nobel prize who are actually cooperate scum bags. Most Nobel winners are actually very controversial and mostly biased and American **** suckers.

ReputationRep:
    What a wonderful man!

That video brought me to tears.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by x_muneeb_x)
    He wont win the Nobel prize because he does not further the agenda of the west and the "donors" of the nobel prize who are actually cooperate scum bags. Most Nobel winners are actually very controversial and mostly biased and American **** suckers.
    I agree...Obama did nothing yet he got a nobel peace prize for being in two wars...wtf

ReputationRep:
    :^_^:Makes me proud to be Indian

ReputationRep:
    He certainly does. Why did Barack Obama got a Nobel prize for nothing, but these people do a remarkable job and they don't get anything.

I know one guy who deserves a Nobel prize as well - Nicholas Winton. At the times of World War II he saved hundreds of Jewish Czech and Slovak kids from Nazi Germany by taking them to the train station and finding adoptive families for them in the UK. He's 101 today.

ReputationRep:
    wow..what a remarkable man ..

(Original post by Adam Ben)

Why isn't there more people like him in the world?...I just thought it would be nice to share this video with you guys.

please comment on it!!
      Thank you for that video. Now I know that there are more better aspirations than to aim for.

I am extremely lucky to be in this country.

ReputationRep:
      “We are human, we all have 5.5 litres of blood. We are ALL the same!”

my quote of the week...simple yet so effective.

ReputationRep:
      this man is truly amazing, we dont normally see these kind of people nowadays, he is truly an inspiration to everyone, i hope he does win a nobel prize, really deserves it,

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Adam Ben)

please comment on it!!

Youtube is completely f*cked up for me, my internet/laptop just doesn't load the videos up, besides that, what is going on in this vid you posted? Thanks

ReputationRep:
      Amazing.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by MJay91)
      He certainly does. Why did Barack Obama got a Nobel prize for nothing, but these people do a remarkable job and they don't get anything.

I know one guy who deserves a Nobel prize as well - Nicholas Winton. At the times of World War II he saved hundreds of Jewish Czech and Slovak kids from Nazi Germany by taking them to the train station and finding adoptive families for them in the UK. He's 101 today.
      Born 19 May 1909 (1909-05-19) (age 101)
      United Kingdom

He didn't turn 101 today.

ReputationRep:
      What a nice fellow, subtitles are pretty harsh considering I can understand him more than my next door (not foreign :P) neighbours.

ReputationRep:
      Brilliant, brilliant man

ReputationRep:
      Indeed remarkable.. Well... the nobel price is in 80% of the cases given to people in the "show" business.. that doesn't mean nessecerialy media but rather known people then the real unknown herous..

ReputationRep:
      saw this ages ago. Brilliant guy.

Being selfless is like being offered 1 billion dollars and saying "no thanks". Hopefully someone rich will fund this guy. TOo bad i aint rich.

ReputationRep:
      He's too good for the Nobel prize.

1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.