Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Is anyone else doing Archeology, and if so why? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Just curious who my fellow classmates might be, and their reasons for wanting to read this degree.

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to be doing Archaeology and Anthropology, probably at UCL. Because it is absolutely fascinating! And you get to go outside and do practical work instead of just reading and writing all the time. And the opportunities for Archaeology and archaeologists will never end.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elliejellie3)
    I'm going to be doing Archaeology and Anthropology, probably at UCL. Because it is absolutely fascinating! And you get to go outside and do practical work instead of just reading and writing all the time. And the opportunities for Archaeology and archaeologists will never end.
    Oh lucky I was going to apply to UCL, but too expensive although it's meant to be one of the best.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ben788)
    Oh lucky I was going to apply to UCL, but too expensive although it's meant to be one of the best.
    Yeah it is horribly expensive, but I'm hoping it is going to be worth it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elliejellie3)
    Yeah it is horribly expensive, but I'm hoping it is going to be worth it!
    I am sure it will be: that one week learning how to make old tools looks amazing, but on top of the accommodation travelling over from N.I to central London is a bugger.

ReputationRep:
    I have been offered a place at Nottingham to do archaeology which looks like an awesome course with a lot to offer both in and outside the classroom

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Articles:

Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.