Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Uncircumcised, phismosis and white spots on top of foreskin? Watch

Okay i'm slightly new to this and i don't whether there are any sub-headings for the health section hence i'm posting it anywhere i think... or this could be the correct section... anyways here's my problem.

basically im 18, i have phimosis and im uncircumcised. i cant tell whether my frenulum is tight or just small and there are small white spots on top of the foreskin. on the head, just on the top part (tip) of the foreskin where it ends. They are small and some look like they're joined and it's visible... i'm not sexually active.

Any suggestions or has anybody been in a similar situation? Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    Pearly penile papules?

The white spots are normal, you have phimosis if you can't fully retract your foreskin, and as for the frenulum...if you cant tell if tis tight no one else can.

You disgust me.

ReputationRep:
      They're called Fordyce spots, normal. See a doctor about phimosis.

ReputationRep:
      Phismosis is sorted with regular sex. I had a similar problem and it naturally resolved itself.

Submit reply
    TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 26, 2010
  1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.