Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

AQA Core 1 June 2010 Question paper & Mark Scheme Watch

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone got a link or can kindly send me the june 2010 core 1 question paper, i dont think it is on the AQA website yet but if anyone has it saved somewhere please can you email me

I'd like to have a look at it before my exam on the 10th of January!
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Are you still looking for the markscheme?

ReputationRep:
    If anyone has the mark scheme for it can they please supply it to me

ReputationRep:
    I am looking for both =]
    Oh also ms and qp for other cores too. TY

ReputationRep:
    I have the answers written down but not a mark scheme. If i get a chance i could try to type them up if that would be any help ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by qwerty54321)
    I have the answers written down but not a mark scheme. If i get a chance i could try to type them up if that would be any help ?
    Yes please though a scan of the QP will also be appreciated. =]

ReputationRep:
    Can't scan sorry. I'm sure the QP will be easier to find than the MS on the internet so have a look.
    I'll try and post the answers later today when i can find the sheet.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by qwerty54321)
    Can't scan sorry. I'm sure the QP will be easier to find than the MS on the internet so have a look.
    I'll try and post the answers later today when i can find the sheet.
    Ok.Thanks =]

ReputationRep:
    heyy has anybody got the c1 paper so i can have a look at it please??

ReputationRep:
    does anyone know where i can get core 2 june 2010 paper.

I never get reply from ANYone i i post something on str,does it depend on me?
    I actually dont understand it the purpose,everythone is interested in their own busines no one replies me ever

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maria1234)
    does anyone know where i can get core 2 june 2010 paper.

I never get reply from ANYone i i post something on str,does it depend on me?
    I actually dont understand it the purpose,everythone is interested in their own busines no one replies me ever
    Honey same here.I guess we'll have to wait a little more. I got c3 june paper but in need of others. By the way how is your preparation going ? =] We could open up a revision thread.

ReputationRep:
    Got the qp here, I'll try and get some pics for you all

ReputationRep:
    Here's the first few questions, my cam batteries have died so I'll recharge them and upload the rest shortly. A few of the graphs have annotations on them but nothing major. Didn't find it too hard of a paper, though I did make an arithmetic error on the integration question which would have cost me greatly in the exam . They're a bit blurry but legible, if you need me to clarify anything let me know.

ReputationRep:

Fin.

ReputationRep:
    Heyy!! Thank you !!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jono404)
    here's the first few questions, my cam batteries have died so i'll recharge them and upload the rest shortly. A few of the graphs have annotations on them but nothing major. Didn't find it too hard of a paper, though i did make an arithmetic error on the integration question which would have cost me greatly in the exam . They're a bit blurry but legible, if you need me to clarify anything let me know.

oh you thank you very much! +rep from me

ReputationRep:
    I just did june 10 question paper.Took me about 45 minutes - 15 minutes on question 6 (a).Of all the questions ONLY 6 a is knocking ME GRRRRRRRRRR
    I scored 70/75. Grr and I got higher in my real exam on C4(85/100).lol Anyhow someone please explain me QUESTION 6 [A].TY =]
    Who else is sitting c2,c3 and c4 now ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ibysaiyan)
    I just did june 10 question paper.Took me about 45 minutes - 15 minutes on question 6 (a).Of all the questions ONLY 6 a is knocking ME GRRRRRRRRRR
    I scored 70/75. Grr and I got higher in my real exam on C4(85/100).lol Anyhow someone please explain me QUESTION 6 [A].TY =]
    That question looks far more confusing than it actually is, the question says the total surface area is 144, so you do the summation of all the sides ie:

(3x)(4x)+(3x)(y)+(4x)(y)+(5x)(y) =144

Then simplify

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ibysaiyan)
    How did you work out 5 b iii

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Skaterkid)
    How did you work out 5 b iii
    Find length PC = X, you get M = X/2.
    Length PO = Y.
    Compare X/2 AND Y. =]

Poll
Is GoT overrated?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.