wots the lowest grade uve got on the as exams Watch

This discussion is closed.
LongGone
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by lilsunflower)
I got a C for one of my Lit modules, but surprisingly, the other Lit module was an A and somehow it turned out to be an overall A. Which just confuses me :confused:
It must have been a high A and a high C. I got ABB for my film modules and somehow (just) ended up with an A over all.
waiting2smile
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by emmz)
mines E lol
a D, but i'm not fussed in the retake i got the A...that was last year AS Biology...but this year...maybe lower I don't know why i put myself through this torture of studying it when i really don't like it. I could drop it anyday and continue with just eng, history and psy...but i have to be make trouble for myself...sigh.
gwirion
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
D overall - taught myself most of the module though coz our tutor left!
E in a paper though - AVCE ICT. One mark less and it would of been an U! Oh the shame! :eek: Got a C overall though so not that bad!
Pi^3
Report 16 years ago
12% in Bio last year, hoping not to reapet that this year!!!!
kokopops
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
my lowest module mark was either a d or an e but am resitting!
lowest overall mark was a C...lol...got 3 of those....
big shocker...the AS's an all that....
xx
lilsunflower
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Frances)
It must have been a high A and a high C. I got ABB for my film modules and somehow (just) ended up with an A over all.
Yeh.. it confused me so much though. The papers were equally weighted, and you would think an A and a C would give me an overall B yeh?? Lolz.. just my good luck working I suppose.
Falguni
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
i got a C is my AS English lang+lit but i took it in yr 11 so its ok. i got an A for my cwk but then messed up the exam probably getting a c in one and a d in another. this is because we didnt spend much time on the AS work because we were still concentrating on our GCSE literature which we still had to take. one of the exams required you to see a booklet before hand which the questinos would be on. throughout the exam i felt that i was just blagging it all so im just glad i didnt fail.
Amy
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
i got an ungraded, and that was in english lit cus its crap!!!
wendyl
Report 16 years ago
i got an N in economics..
viviki
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Frances)
In my GCSEs for music there were 3 componants I got BCA* and ended up with an A. My friend got AAB and ended up with a B. Its all down to the percentage.
Amy
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by wendyl)
i got an N in economics..
u poor poor person!!!! u must have been so pissed off with that?
wendyl
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by ~*glitter*~)
u poor poor person!!!! u must have been so pissed off with that?
yea was just a bit..i didnt actually no there was a such thing as an N til i got it..peopke just laugh when i tell them i got it.
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by viviki)
In my GCSEs for music there were 3 componants I got BCA* and ended up with an A. My friend got AAB and ended up with a B. Its all down to the percentage.
Yup modular science GCSE double award I was getting Cs and low Bs in the modules but must have done much better in the final modules (which were worth about 40% overall) and got A*/A*...surprised the hell out of me (good job we didn't have to choose our a levels until after the results)
viviki
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I wish I had done chemistry at uni but I cant remember any of it now.
Peapod
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
C in te first ever AS module I did!
Retook it and got full marks (smug look)
emom100
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
last year i managed to reduce my A for AS chem down to a c for A2 after spectaculalry coking up my synoptic paper and getting an E. Didn't matter though cos i was doing 3 other alevels and it wasn't included in my offer.
lilmissnaughty
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
AS Mock Latin literature - 30% Graded U

Well done me!
*gives self pat on the back*

steph
xxxx
rednirt
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by wendyl)
yea was just a bit..i didnt actually no there was a such thing as an N til i got it..peopke just laugh when i tell them i got it.
what does it stand for? Nearly? lol... sorry, shouldn't laugh. xx
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (476)
66.48%
No (240)
33.52%

Watched Threads