Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

When i was going out with my girlfriend i didn't really "enjoy it" 100% of the time. She was naggy, hated some of my close female friends and constantly wanted attention, sometimes i didn't want to be around her. It was also much more common for her to initiate sex with me then the other way around.

We broke up a couple months ago due to her being selfish about something important about my life, she asked to get back together the next week but i said no as all my respect for her was gone.

Anyway, we met up a month later as friends but ended up cuddling on the sofa and such then she stayed over, a couple days later she informed me it wasn't going to happen again and she didn't think we should get back together due to it hurting her so much before.

From that point ive really missed her/want her back.

ReputationRep:
    Mixed-signals much?

I wouldn't really say it was normal to go to an ex's house with no intention of reconciling and spending the night to be honest. You're best off speaking to her about it and ask how she feels, nobody on TSR will know how to help you properly really. Best of luck.

ReputationRep:
    Have you not reiterated how unhappy you were enough to feel that it's not worth going through that again? Maybe you're just wishing it was your decision rather than hers at this point. How did you feel before you spent this random night together?

Ah, the ol' switch-a-roo.

Submit reply
    TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 23, 2010
  1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.