Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    When is Os6 offically coming out? anyone know

That isn't a problem, and no, nobody knows.

ReputationRep:
      I heard we get it from new year time vodafone getting them new year.

So if you know, why did you make a thread asking?

I haven't seen anything confirming OS6 on the 9700. CrackBerry says that Sprint has started rolling it out as an official update for the 9650, so the 9700 can't be too far behind as they are pretty much the same phone.

ReputationRep:
        No, but I don't know when i get update for my phone im on 3 network kk and do i have go to three store and ask them when will os6 coming for bb bold 9700?

You aren't listening to what I'm saying, so go ahead.

Submit reply
        TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 25, 2010
      • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
        What newspaper do you read/prefer?
        Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered mobile phones threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
      • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
        Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.