Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Would you Rather be Single or ... Watch

ReputationRep:
    ...be in a relationship with someone you don't love but are comfortable with?
    x

ReputationRep:
    hmm.....honestly don't love but are comfortable with. I am allowed to like them at least right?

ReputationRep:
    You can't love someone by being with them for a few months can you? If you've been together for like 6 months + and you still don't love them then you should ask yourself where you're going with it.

ReputationRep:
    Depends, do I still get this have sex with this person?

ReputationRep:
    Someone I'm comfortable with. As long as they aren't butt ugly or has a crap personality and we have common interest and good conversations.

ReputationRep:
    Single, a no brainer there.

I'm comfortable with a lot of people, couldn't spent more than a week as their partner though if I don't want to spend the rest of my life with them, get bored an shizz.

ReputationRep:
    to me,relationship with someone you don't love but are comfortable with= just a friendship. :/

Stupid question is stupid.

ReputationRep:
      Single...this is a reason why people break up...

ReputationRep:
      So basically a FWB?

I'd rather be single - I like not having to deal with somebody I don't love.

ReputationRep:
      Single, I was in that sort of relationship but ended it and haven't looked back. And met someone who I'm crazy about sticking in the dead relationship kinda rules that possibility out.

ReputationRep:
      Be with her till I was bored of shagging her then move on.

ReputationRep:
      Single, because I'm not desperately insecure.

ReputationRep:
      Single. I know life is short and no one wants to die alone blahblahblah, but while I'm wasting time with someone I don't love, I could be missing out on someone that could potentially be the love of my life.

Plus, being single's not so bad sometimes.

ReputationRep:
      single. more fun.

ReputationRep:
      Depends.
      If the guy is good looking and has a decent personality then yes, i would go with him and try it at least.
      Im not liking being single. Im tired of carrying my grocery bags alone. :sad:

ReputationRep:
      I have an eternal relationship with God. That's enough to last me this lifetime.

ReputationRep:
      Single but appear to be in a relationship

ReputationRep:
      Why not just get into an open relationship if you're in that position? Then you can date n' shag who you want... including the person in question, and then when you feel comfortable you can both move on or keep him and go the full distance? I don't know. lol

ReputationRep:
      You can't find the right person if you don't let go of the wrong one

Submit reply
    TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 23, 2010
  1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.