The Student Room Group

Do I have the ****tiest friends or what?

I'm allergic to something pretty unusual and, as a bonus, it also gives me a migraine. However, none of my friends believed me, so they decided to lace my food with it and see what happens.

I've been violently ill and can feel a migraine coming on - cheers guys! This just about beats the time they pushed me into a pool to test my aquaphobia; at least there they pulled me out.

Do I have the ****tiest friends or what? :rolleyes:

Scroll to see replies

or maybe you're a MUG
Reply 2

I remember in school me and my friends ran up in the toilet in Pizza Hut with my camera whilst one of us was taking a dump.

It's all love <3
Reply 3
that sounds hilarious :biggrin:

i knew someone who was afraid of owls, everyone used to go 'hoot' at her, then she'd run out the classroom, good times lol
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 4
Original post by specialk_698
or maybe you're a MUG

You don't expect to be standing by a pool with a glass of water one minute, then be pushed in the next ... or to be enjoying your group Christmas meal and suddenly have to say, "Guys, is there chocolate in this...?"
Thats pretty mean :frown: I feel sorry for you. I dont know why they would do it because they dont know how you could react. My cousin is allergic to nuts, anything that grows off a tree, latex , allsorts, to the point where she has to have an epipen. Noone would ever dream of doing that to her.
Reply 6
I'm sure there's worse, but yeah...pretty much.
Reply 7
Original post by insignificant
Thats pretty mean :frown: I feel sorry for you. I dont know why they would do it because they dont know how you could react. My cousin is allergic to nuts, anything that grows off a tree, latex , allsorts, to the point where she has to have an epipen. Noone would ever dream of doing that to her.

To be fair, they did know it wouldn't do anything too bad - just make me a bit ill and probably induce a migraine.
Original post by Anonymous
To be fair, they did know it wouldn't do anything too bad - just make me a bit ill and probably induce a migraine.

Still, who wants to inflict that upon a friend?
Reply 9
You think that's bad. You may find it hard to believe, but I have a phobia of human pyramids. My friends KNOW this,, but still decided one day to wait for me on my floor in front of the lift in a 5 man pyramid. Surprise surprise the lift opens and I see it, instantly freak out and started hyperventilating and sobbing.:frown: Friends are the worst:mad:
Reply 10
I dont know how you could take that even if its all banter or whatever they call it.. giving someone something they say they are allergic to has no place in a group of mates, if it was a drink spike or a naked photo thats all good but that is wrong.

Sound like a bunch of pricks, you should tell them to do one.
Reply 11
REVENGE, put laxatives in their food next time. Video it and put it on facebook for all their friends to see?
Reply 12
Original post by looking
You think that's bad. You may find it hard to believe, but I have a phobia of human pyramids. My friends KNOW this,, but still decided one day to wait for me on my floor in front of the lift in a 5 man pyramid. Surprise surprise the lift opens and I see it, instantly freak out and started hyperventilating and sobbing.:frown: Friends are the worst:mad:

You have a phobia of human pyramids? Were you raped in a human pyramid once? :lol:
Original post by looking

Thats sounds awesome haha xD

You should go to an Enter Shikari gig. No human pyramids I swear O.o
Reply 14
Original post by looking

WTF? :lolwut:
Reply 15
Yeah, that's pretty childish.
It's just a bit of friendly banter!
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 17
Original post by Anonymous
You don't expect to be standing by a pool with a glass of water one minute, then be pushed in the next ... or to be enjoying your group Christmas meal and suddenly have to say, "Guys, is there chocolate in this...?"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ueF7m9yhBGg&t=0m18s
Original post by looking

:lolwut: such phobias do exist oddly enough.
Lol my mates ran away when I was getting my head caved in with 3 bats. So i know the feeling.

Quick Reply

Latest