Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Do I look like Scarlett Johansson? Please vote Watch

• View Poll Results: Do I look like Scarlett Johansson?
    Yes you do - very much so!
    11.11%
    No, I'm afraid you don't!
    77.78%
    Maybe... with plastic surgery...
    11.11%

ReputationRep:
    I was told by a guy who was hitting on me that I reminded him of Scarlett Johansson who is unbelievably beautiful.

Me

I'm just wondering whether you all feel that this is the case? Do I really look like her?

Scarlett Johansson

It's hard to tell sometimes whether a man is complimenting a woman in the hope that he will sleep with her or if he really does think that she looks like a beautiful celebrity

Thank you

ReputationRep:
    I really doubt that this is you. In any case, no you don't look like her. You look like the singer pink.

ReputationRep:
    :troll:

ReputationRep:
    Why am I suspicious this is a troll :erm:

You look more like Pink.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by edanon)
    I really doubt that this is you. In any case, no you don't look like her. You look like the singer pink.
    But Scarlett and I have similar eyes and hair colour, no?

ReputationRep:
    If I could say "no" in every language possible right now I would.

ReputationRep:
    Na na na na na na na. I'm afraid you don't look like her. You look more like this woman.

But SO WHAT. YOU'RE STILL A ROCK STAR. YOU'VE GOT YOUR ROCK MOVES. AND YOU DON'T NEED HIM TONIGHT.

ReputationRep:
    I do not like your appearance, therefore I have awarded you with negative rep.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by booraad)
    I was told by a guy who was hitting on me that I reminded him of Scarlett Johansson who is unbelievably beautiful.

Me

I'm just wondering whether you all feel that this is the case? Do I really look like her?

Scarlett Johansson

It's hard to tell sometimes whether a man is complimenting a woman in the hope that he will sleep with her or if he really does think that she looks like a beautiful celebrity

Thank you
    thought your look was more "foreign"/'ethnic"............ anyway nothing like scarlett .. looks like pink......... dude must be high on his hookah pipe!

ReputationRep:
    But Scarlett and I have similar eyes and hair colour, no?
    so do a lot of people; doesn't mean they look like S.J!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bunty64)
    so do a lot of people; doesn't mean they look like S.J!
    But I was specifically told that I look like Scarlett Johansson.... if I looked like any other celebrity with blonde hair and green-blue eyes than I'm sure I would have been told this.

ReputationRep:
    You have a similar hair colour, the same eyes and chin, but apart from that, I would say that you do not. Though you are good looking and so is she.

ReputationRep:
    Nope I can't see it

ReputationRep:
    lol no.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by QwentyJ)
    You have a similar hair colour, the same eyes and chin, but apart from that, I would say that you do not. Though you are good looking and so is she.
    Thank you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aspiringlawstudent)
    Na na na na na na na. I'm afraid you don't look like her. You look more like this woman.

But SO WHAT. YOU'RE STILL A ROCK STAR. YOU'VE GOT YOUR ROCK MOVES. AND YOU DON'T NEED HIM TONIGHT.
    I don't really see the resemblance sorry. Pink looks rather masculine and I hope that I don't...

ReputationRep:

:confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aspiringlawstudent)

:confused:
    Are you trying to say that Scarlett Johansson looks like 'Jedward'? I think you may need to visit at optician...

ReputationRep:
    Are you trying to say that Scarlett Johansson looks like 'Jedward'? I think you may need to visit at optician...
    I know what he means :teehee: But no, more like Pink, definitely.

ReputationRep:
    God no.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.