Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Wow. I had a dream, the day after it became reality Watch

ReputationRep:
    I am tripping out to the max, and it's not because im drugged up either. Lastnight I had a dream that this guy that I love was seeing girls behind my back (dating around, and he wasnt telling me)....and then TODAY he told me about a girl he took out today (she rejected him so yay), and the only reason he told me was because he was bummed out so he needed someone to talk to, and im always that someone. Anywayas the point is....I had this gutt feeling, even was having dreams about it, and it was all true!!!!!!! omggggggg im so numb.

ReputationRep:
    I lol at how you care more about that then the fact that your BF was cheating on you.

ReputationRep:
    I've had the same recently. Had a dream I would see a girl in a certain place, a day or two later I saw her there. Got pretty freaked out at the time.

ReputationRep:
    hhhhmmmm

.... could be a kwinkydink...especially if you have feelings for him, then you may of thought about him in many circumstances......only this one came true (if that makes sense)

none the less....it is kinda cool to of had a gut feeling of this happening

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HumanNature1992)
    I lol at how you care more about that then the fact that your BF was cheating on you.
    looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooool!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by purple_starlight)
    hhhhmmmm

.... could be a kwinkydink...especially if you have feelings for him, then you may of thought about him in many circumstances......only this one came true (if that makes sense)

none the less....it is kinda cool to of had a gut feeling of this happening
    Females intuition....man, im telling you it never fails me.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 23, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.