Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey all! i just got engaged *blush blush. my party is on new year's eve. i'd like some help on great new idea on engagement dress, its going to be at home.but our place is big, and i want to do a spanish theme. since my guys is so into latin stuff and music.I am not sure for this Young Fabulous & Broke Hannah Long Dress is match with this theme or not.What is your opinions?
    Thanks for any suggestions!

ReputationRep:
    Nah. boring grey and not latina at all.
    Also hate dealstudio, use another site perlease.

ReputationRep:
    this dress is more latino in my opinion...
    http://www.asos.com/Asos/Asos-Asymme...ort=-1&clr=Red

ReputationRep:
    ahhhhh these threads annoy me so much! Total spam from dealstudio again...theres a lot of weddings and engagements in whatever la la land they live in!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cloudfly)
    What is your opinions?
    My opinions is..the dress is fugly and the website is pile of dog sh!t.

ReputationRep:
    any recommendations?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Abi24)
    ahhhhh these threads annoy me so much! Total spam from dealstudio again...theres a lot of weddings and engagements in whatever la la land they live in!
    I agree, they are so bloody annnoying! There must be a way to ban them, it is spam after all!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Are unpaid trial work shifts fair?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.