Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    hello guys what do u think about wiki likis ?

I Think its a Drama which created for internal and external both for benifit

and the Writer is whole drama I think AMERICA>

Who want to hide his defeat in Afganistan ...............

ReputationRep:
    Chicken Licken? Is the sky falling in?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by masjid)
    hello guys what do u think about wiki likis ?

I Think its a Drama which created for internal and external both for benifit

and the Writer is whole drama I think AMERICA>

Who want to hide his defeat in Afganistan ...............
    Julian Assange is playing a dangerous game. False rape charges aside, he is playing dangerously with people's lives and he should prepare to meet the consequences

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Le_Bow)
    Julian Assange is playing a dangerous game. False rape charges aside, he is playing dangerously with people's lives and he should prepare to meet the consequences
    What ? what about the soldiers who raped, abused and mistreated citizens?
    Truth needs to be revealed.
    Btw, no matter what happens, it's impossible to stop him now.
    This is the age of the internet, as we speak, mr assanges files are rapidly multiplying.

ReputationRep:
    Unfortunately being honest has the potential to be dangerous these days... but I'd personally rather be honest as opposed to the alternative, and I'd much rather listen to a politician who puts his heart into his work as opposed to someone who is reading something that his lackeys have written out for him.
    Most heads of governments are just figureheads, and why we need them confuses me when you consider that he can't put anything through himself; he needs the backing of the majority of parliament in order to do so.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Drunk Punx)
    I'd much rather listen to a politician who puts his heart into his work as opposed to someone who is reading something that his lackeys have written out for him.
    Nick griffin>Nick clegg?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Annoying-Mouse)
    Nick griffin>Nick clegg?
    :teehee: Preferably not someone used to be in the NF.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sixthformer)
    What ? what about the soldiers who raped, abused and mistreated citizens?
    Truth needs to be revealed.
    Btw, no matter what happens, it's impossible to stop him now.
    This is the age of the internet, as we speak, mr assanges files are rapidly multiplying.
    I am not saying that some of the things that have been revealed in some of those leaked documents were not wrong, I'm just saying that the fact that they were copied illegally and made public is wrong, because some of them have very classified and sensitive information.

In fact it is all sensitive in a way and the fact that it was made classified means it was not meant to be viewed by just anyone.
    The fact that they were taken illegally is one thing, but publishing on the internet, that's just silly and it just made the situation worse.

ReputationRep:
    I am not saying that some of the things that have been revealed in some of those leaked documents were not wrong, I'm just saying that the fact that they were copied illegally and made public is wrong, because some of them have very classified and sensitive information.

In fact it is all sensitive in a way and the fact that it was made classified means it was not meant to be viewed by just anyone.
    The fact that they were taken illegally is one thing, but publishing on the internet, that's just silly and it just made the situation worse.
    Yes, i see your view, but taking into the account that america are so scared that the revelations seriously will embarrass them, it's no wonder they are getting into a frenzy.

If you are talking about illegal, how about the illegal iraq war that killed over 100,000 innocent civilians
    that's barbaric.

how about the illegal us descision and support to put the taliban into power to fight russia?

how about the illegal nucleur atomic bomb that the US set over hiroshima?

how about isreali's illegal war, stealing of land, and mudering of thousands upon thousands of innocent children, and pushing the whole community into downright poverty and attacking ships to bring them aid and commiting hundreds of UN war crimes?

i will support assange, and millions do
    the internet is far more superior than any secret american intelligence.
    truth will win
    war and terror will lose.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 23, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.