Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Should I tell her how I feel? Watch

Hi,

I am sixteen years old and I am a male.

Today I met up with a girl for the first time, we went shopping in the city centre and spend around five or six hours. I really, really enjoyed myself.

I haven't had the best of experiences with females, not because I'm not experienced or I'm a social outcast, it's just the females I always tend to grow fond of seem to in the end break me into pieces.

Here is a little backstory about me, hopefully you understand how I feel this way.

I met a girl one night, completely amazing, dumbfounded me, well of course which thirteen year old wouldn't be? - We began to keep in touch and meet up on a regular occasion, I was infatuated beyond belief.

We started dating, we genuinely didn't break up and start going on and off until I was about 14 or so, we stopped speaking. We somehow got back together and dated for two and a half years.

She thought I was like the rest, she didn't have the best experience with males, but I'm not, I'm very moralistic and have a strong opinion for the equal respect upon females, emotionally, physically and verbally.

She wouldn't believe me of course, so I made a pledge, we wouldn't have any sexual interaction for one whole year from the day I made the pledge, we didn't. It was extremely difficult, but worth it in the end.

I fell unconditionally, uncontrollably madly in love with her. It went great, until the last three months. (what a horrible 16th birthday I had )

We had sex, on Valentines. She seemed dry after that, I couldn't pick up her facial expressions that well to compare ithem to generic female physchology signs of distress, however it came clear to me one day. She began faking suicides, something wasn't right.

I had a call from her best friend one night as I was in London with family, I was told she was on a life support machine after being involved in a car crash.

I flew home that night, I was met by her at the hospital, it was bull****, she "wanted to see me" - :confused:

I excluded her from my life from then on, until one night she shows up at my house drunk, completely soaking and in tears and I bring her in obviously, enemy or not.

She handed me baby scans and medical documentation.

She made some mental ballocks up in her head and managed to have her GP to believe that she was under extreme distress with the idea of informing her family and friends that she was pregnant her GP referred her to england, she had an abortion.

Now didn't I feel like crap?

I hadn't set eyes or had any interest in girls for a year until a girl came along two months ago, completely a female version of me, we couldn't find anything to disagree on! It was so thrilling. Of course she let me down, it's typical.

I met this girl and she has had emotional pain, I can see it on her face. I really like her, I think this is an opportunity not to be ignored and I will be seeing her again tomorrow. I'm pretty sure she likes me, generic signs of touching my hand/arm, asking how I was feeling after I told her the story I just told you.

What do you think? I'm pretty sure if you want something in life, you should reach out and grab it. Do good things come to those who don't wait?

Thanks, just want some opinions.

Anyone have any comments on this? I have kind of told her, "awwww that's so sweet xxx" was the reply, along those lines.

ReputationRep:
    You're a nice guy. Where can I get one like you?

(Original post by shygirl92)
    You're a nice guy. Where can I get one like you?
    I am really glad you think so, however it is impossible to have a girl entrust faith in you around here, they stereotype you to be a generic disrespectful male.
    • TSR Support Team

Bloody hell sounds like that last girl had all sorts of issues, best thing with this new girl is just take your time and enjoy the time together.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I am really glad you think so, however it is impossible to have a girl entrust faith in you around here, they stereotype you to be a generic disrespectful male.
    I do that but everytime i've done it, i've been right.

You really are a gem

Bump.. any advice?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 23, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.