Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi Guys,

I am a new entrant into this forum. Posting here inorder to get some views on my ultimate predicament of sorts.

I am a Banker with 7 years' experience in areas like Strategy, Retail Banking, Corporate Banking and Risk Management. My experience has been at middle management level all through and spread across India and the Middle East.

Also managed a large Finance Transformation programme for a bulge bracket across London, New York and Singapore offices.

I also hold an MBA in Information Systems from a top Indian B school.

At this juncture desparately need a finance post grad because my qualification is fully into Information Systems and I have fully worked in Banking and Finance functions.

Have good recos and personal statement but my GMAT is on the lower side (620), and being from a top bschool in India my GPA is a 2.5/4 (being a freshman in a class full of experienced professionals).

Please let me know, if I stand a chance to survive the LSE Litmus test.

Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    Get me a job init, give me some internships to your bank...:ninja:

Sorry, I don't know, if you don't get any answers, try post this in the IB section? :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by korchonoi)
    Hi Guys,

I am a new entrant into this forum. Posting here inorder to get some views on my ultimate predicament of sorts.

I am a Banker with 7 years' experience in areas like Strategy, Retail Banking, Corporate Banking and Risk Management. My experience has been at middle management level all through and spread across India and the Middle East.

Also managed a large Finance Transformation programme for a bulge bracket across London, New York and Singapore offices.

I also hold an MBA in Information Systems from a top Indian B school.

At this juncture desparately need a finance post grad because my qualification is fully into Information Systems and I have fully worked in Banking and Finance functions.

Have good recos and personal statement but my GMAT is on the lower side (620), and being from a top bschool in India my GPA is a 2.5/4 (being a freshman in a class full of experienced professionals).

Please let me know, if I stand a chance to survive the LSE Litmus test.

Thanks!

Hey I've applied to the same course and I too am from India
    I'm an undergrad though and from a top five college, majoring in Economics and Statistics. I got waitlisted with a GRE score of 1480/1600.
    So howz your application going so far?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.