Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Joanna Yeates' disappearance! Leave your messages here :) Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    As I imagine you are aware, 25 y/o Joanna Yeates went missing in Bristol on December 17th 2010. As a Bristol resident, it is a worrying case, as I'm sure it is for most people... I just want to take this time to say that my thoughts are with her and her family this christmas. I cannot imagine what it must be like to not know where your loved one is. I truly hope she arrives home safe and well, and life for her and her family can return to normal. x

Leave your regards for Jo and her family here

Merry Christmas all x

ReputationRep:
    I hope she is found safe.

However I suspect there is more to this case than we are being told.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tbm)
    I hope she is found safe.

However I suspect there is more to this case than we are being told.
    I agree.....I'm wondering whether there were other people involved.....perhaps a visitor when she returned home? I don't know... x
    • TSR Support Team

They've found a body on a Bristol Golf course according to BBC News

ReputationRep:
    They've found a female body. RIP i feel...

ReputationRep:
    They've discovered a body. Devastating.

ReputationRep:
    Hopefully all three girls missing are found safe and well. What a horrible way to spend your holiday.

ReputationRep:
    Whatever happens, I feel for her family and hope they can make it through this.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ish90an)
    Dear Jo, I don't really give a **** about your disappearance, but could you please tell us where this free pizza is? Yours The Homeless
    You have reached the limit of how many posts you can rate today!

ReputationRep:
    I've got no idea what this is about but...

I was just wondering wny someone would put "" next to a title like that?

Heard the news about a womans body being found. I do hope it's not her, but my suspicions it is. My thoughts are with her family today.
      • TSR Support Team

Most of the time when they find a body, it is usually that missing person.

ReputationRep:
      They found the body literally two streets away from where I live, the pub she was last seen at is down the road from my workplace and her home is in an area I am familiar with . . . all a little too close to home for my liking :/

RIP
      • TSR Support Team

I got a horrible feeling the boyfriend may have murdered her, I hope I'm wrong because we don't know how she died yet and they haven't actually confirmed it's her yet.

ReputationRep:
      God Bless Joanne RIP. My heartfelt sympathy goes out to mum, dad and family.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Rock Fan)
      I got a horrible feeling the boyfriend may have murdered her, I hope I'm wrong because we don't know how she died yet and they haven't actually confirmed it's her yet.
      He was in Sheffield at the time . . . his laptop and phone was taken by the police, but it's standard practice to investigate the boyfriend / husband when someone goes missing like this.
      • TSR Support Team

True far as everyone knows he didn't get back till the day after she went messing.

ReputationRep:
      It IS Joanna: Police satisfied woman's body found on snowy verge is missing landscape architect

What a terrible tragedy. My thoughts are with her family and boyfriend. RIP Joanna.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by DancinBallerina)
      Heard the news about a womans body being found. I do hope it's not her, but my suspicions it is. My thoughts are with her family today.
      So you hope it's another woman's body?
      • TSR Support Team

Awful news for the family at this time of year especially, just wonder why she came back home then went out without all her belongings, but took the pizza with her.

Submit reply
    TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 28, 2010
  1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.