Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hii, writing in a little panic this morning, I can spend the whole day revising but don't get anywhere...I have only a week and a half to revise Public Law :/

I have been trying to revise Pubic Law 1 and I just dont seem to be getting anywhere, it seems to me that the theory and practical parts are interwined, its hard to seperate problem and essay exam questions because the topic areas interlink. This means it is EXTREMELY hard for me to think of a way of doing my usual revision and revision posters which I really need in order recall information.

Please advise an effective technique, I dont have much time

ReputationRep:
    What have you covered in Public Law 1?? Why not read an introductory text showing you the basic links between all the topics and then picking some out and revising them in depth??

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.