Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    any courses, from the uk, from europe, or internationally.

I want to find out about summer courses. Architecthural tasters, or workshops that I can attend in the Spring/Summer

ReputationRep:
    Some schools do portfolio workshops. You really need to give more information.

ReputationRep:
    For instance, the AA do a summer school

http://www.aaschool.ac.uk/summerschool/

Im simply saying what are the best summer schools around.

Im asking if anyone on this forum knows of summer schools like this one at the AA as this is the only one I have found and I would like to learn about different summer schools.

Thank you.

ReputationRep:
    I've only heard of the AA summer school. It's not an actual qualification and I haven't heard good things about it. I meant more information in terms of the "post graduate students" statement, are you looking for a Part II school?

ReputationRep:
    no, looking for a place to spend my summer before i go to university to start my course

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ryanSHEDDEN)
    no, looking for a place to spend my summer before i go to university to start my course
    Then why ask about a summer course for post graduate students?

ReputationRep:
    ok i meant under graduates.

this thread isnt made to be scrutinised

ReputationRep:

I don't think he was scrutinizing, I think he was trying to understand what you wanted to know. If you want your question answered, you can't really go complaining when you ask the wrong question and someone asks for clarification as to what you mean.

ReputationRep:

You can't expect the correct answer if you asked the wrong question.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.