Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I've just got myself a new HTC Desire and I'm looking for a nice black leather flip case for it. I think around 15 pounds is my upper limit as more than that isn't worth the money. However the products range from 5 pounds to 16 pounds and they all appear very similar. Can anyone give me a few ideas on which ones are decent and which ones are not please? Thanks

ReputationRep:
    The aluminum lined leather case from proporta is excellent. It's priced at 18.50 on Amazon - official proporta store.

The quality of the product is amazing, and the company provide a lifetime warranty.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ?!master?!mini?!)
    The aluminum lined leather case from proporta is excellent. It's priced at 18.50 on Amazon - official proporta store.

The quality of the product is amazing, and the company provide a lifetime warranty.
    It does look great but it's slightly on the expensive side. If you know of a decent product preferably under 15 pounds I'd be grateful thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by coldfusion)
    It does look great but it's slightly on the expensive side. If you know of a decent product preferably under 15 pounds I'd be grateful thanks
    don't you think that a lifetime warranty on the product that is 18.50 worth it?

I doubt many other cases which you'll be getting for cheaper than 15.00 will have a lifetime warranty, and if and when they break, you'll be looking for another case.

At least with the proporta product you have the peace of mind, that if anything goes wrong you can exchange the product for a new one.

Just food for thought.

ReputationRep:
    How many times do things go wrong with cases 0_o

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Installation)
    How many times do things go wrong with cases 0_o
    that's like saying, how many times are you going to be robbed?

the likelihood is minute, but is still there. imo the lifetime warranty on a 18.50 case is brilliant. (bearing in mind the RRP is 30)

ReputationRep:
    I got my Wildfire case on Amazon for £3, not fussy about what they're like but then I don't like flippy cases, mine's just a rubber thingy. Would not spend more than a fiver on a case.

ReputationRep:
    Well it's just that it's an expensive phone so I'd want it to last a while in good condition. So any other suggestions?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered mobile phones threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.