ReputationRep:
    Hi, I'm Hannah and I'm 16. I live in Scotland, which is currently covered in snow so badly that cars can't get up the hill onto our street. I'm in 5th year and have prelim exams in Feb - guess that's the Christmas holidays ruined then!!

I found this place when I was doing a bit of research into university.

Politics and languages are my favourite subjects, and I'm looking to study them at uni. I like most types of music, enjoy travel and take part in Model United Nations, which is the absolute best club I have ever been a member of.

Truthfully, I feel a bit odd talking about myself *this* much.

So anyway, hi everyone!
    • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    :hello: Welcome to TSR!

:merryxmas:

ReputationRep:
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    What I want to know is.. why Miss Banana? Are you married to an actual banana? :holmes:

Hi!

ReputationRep:
    :merryxmas: and welcome to TSR, you'll have a ball xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Roo Bix)
    What I want to know is.. why Miss Banana? Are you married to an actual banana? :holmes:
    :lolz: No, my friend called me that as a nickname because Hannah rhymed with banana, and it sort of became my username for most things

ReputationRep:
    Welcome to TSR hannah I'm also kinda new and really glad I found this site I'm also taking highers,so worried for my prelims coming up! Good luck with yours!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OddThings)
    I'm also taking highers,so worried for my prelims coming up! Good luck with yours!
    Good luck to you too

ReputationRep:
    Welcome to TSR.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered welcome lounge threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.