Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Geography Unit 2 AQA AS LEVEL June 2010!

Whoever did this test in JUNE 2010, was it physical or human for section 1?

I'm doing the Jan 11 exam, so would like to know just for revision sake.
    Would appreciate any help.

ReputationRep:
    I think you can choose, at least you could when I did it last year.

ReputationRep:
    Not sure about that. All the past papers have just one or the other....

ReputationRep:
    When i did the exam in Jan 2010 it was Physical and i had people from my class take it in June 2010 and it was Human dtm and that lot , hope this answers your question

ReputationRep:
    Ahh thanks a lot! I am pretty sure it will be physical again then, since they seem to alternate every Jan/June!

ReputationRep:
    May I ask how much revision have you done for this exam as I am really scared also how have you gone about your revision ?
    Thanks in advance

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing this exam too, I think it will be physical because when I did it in June it was Human, it's pretty annoying I have to re-sit this, I only failed it because a fire alarm went off half way through! For revision I've mainly been doing fieldwork...Really need to start learning rivers content again, although it could be human, so I have to learn both...again!

ReputationRep:
    June 10 for unit 2 was Population.
    Has anyone done A level aqa geography Unit 1 in June 10?
    If so, what was 15 marker for Population?
    Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aths)
    June 10 for unit 2 was Population.
    Has anyone done A level aqa geography Unit 1 in June 10?
    If so, what was 15 marker for Population?
    Thanks.
    The 15 marker for population was 'Comment on the impact of different population structures on the balance between population and resources.'

I sat this exam in June 2010 and personally thought that the core sections were slightly harder than in previous papers. From what I remember, I used case studies relating to how Madagascar and Cuba controlled their birth rates in order to become 'self-sufficient' nations. I honestly thought I did terrible on this question but when I got the paper back in September I actually scored 14 marks on this question

Sorry my content is a little vague but hope this helps

ReputationRep:
    Hello;
    Was just wondering if anyone had any information on the content of unit 1 geography for aqa from june 2010 for health, population, coasts or rivers, especially the 15 markers?
    many thanks

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.