The Student Room Group

Have you ever sworn at your parents?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
Original post by The TSR Star.
Where'd you find the guts to? i'd be killed right there an then for even uttering a curseword under my breath at them. what did they do when you did that

Never, because I could never repay my mother/father back for what they have done for me since birth!
It's absolutely disgusting whoever does swear at his parents:angry:
Yes, just not to their face.
nah at my parents.. that's ****ed man.
they don't mind me swearing in front of them, just at them. i wouldn't even want to!
bare disrespectful
No (I respect my parents - I'm not afraid of them). It is a very shameful thing to do tbh.
Original post by r3l4x3d
'Punished'? :colone:

Yes. My botty would get a smack :awesome:
Na I try not to talk to anyone at home.
I have not even sworn in the presence of my parents, not even any light swear words. It is funny because my dad regularly swears at me if I do something to annoy him.
I've sworn at my mum thousands of times, at my dad no because then I'd get my ass kicked.
Never, I'm an angel child. I'm hurl abuse if rude people come my way though. It's how things should work.
Reply 109
Never. But if they really piss me off I mutter swear words under my breath at them when they leave the room.
no not cool, I have seen the type that swear at their parents they are those spoiled little brats you see on world's strictest parents
Casually, yes ... but never to insult them, no.
I swear with them, not at them.:cool:
Reply 113
Never.
Sadly, yes. I have sworn at my mother but never at my father.
Reply 115
Original post by The TSR Star.
Where'd you find the guts to? i'd be killed right there an then for even uttering a curseword under my breath at them. what did they do when you did that

Yeah most days, all of my family swear a lot. I probably swear more around my family than with friends tbh.

It's therapeutic.

*I would only swear at them if I was really angry.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 116
Original post by Mujeriego

Are you dumb?

I love how all minority ethnic groups recognise that the wooden spoon is as deadly as a gun when a mother is holding it.
It's what brings us together.:lol:
Reply 117
I swear in front of me mother, hardly ever to her.
lol yep i swear at them.. at bad and good times hahaa
my dad doesnt swear inront of me but when hes on the phone every second word is **** soo if they tell me off ill juet be ilke dad influenced me :P
Are you kidding?

Does it look like i want to die?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending