The Student Room Group

Under 22 is not permitted

Does anyone share the view that girls under 22 are just trouble? I just don't bother with girls under 22 at all from my past experiences. I like my girls like fine beer and 19 year old girls aren't mature enough no matter what they say.
Reply 1
How old are you though? cos from your name and using the phrase 'i like my girls like fine beer' you sound like 40.
Depends on the girl really.. If you have a mature 19 yr old.. And an immature 22 yr old, then your theory is out the window.. I dont think its possible to generalise your previous experiences to every female out there.. Maybe you just go for the wrong ones:/
No, as a woman under 22 I don't agree with that.
Every one's different, you know. We're not all immature and clingy.
Original post by -Liam-
How old are you though? cos from your name and using the phrase 'i like my girls like fine beer' you sound like 40.

Not 40, thank god. 24.

Blackmoustache is a reference to Dogtaninan - the best cartoon ever.
(edited 13 years ago)
Well, it seems from my experience that a 21 year old 'boy' was no more mature than one of my 15 year old mates. So it's not exclusive to women I tell you that. Of course, there are lots of exceptions.

I'm 24 and will be looking for an older guy next time, for sure.
Reply 6
Original post by jblackmoustache
Not 40, thank god. 24.

Blackmoustache is a reference to Dogtaninan - the best cartoon ever.

Ahhright maybe your not meeting the right girls then? :confused: I know a fair few girls that age that are very mature !
Reply 7
Not 40, thank god. 24.

I'm much older than you.... My gf is 20, I seriously don't find her problematic other than some of her skills which will come with age.
lol.
Reply 9
I don't agree with that at all, I have a friend who is 24 and she is nothing but trouble.
Reply 10
Original post by Iorek
I'm much older than you.... My gf is 20, I seriously don't find her problematic other than some of her skills which will come with age.

Haha. 'Skills' :wink:
Reply 11
You're right, girls under the age of 19 generally are immature and haven't grown up yet, although all depends on life experiences.
Reply 12
Does anyone share the view that girls under 22 are just trouble? I just don't bother with girls under 22 at all from my past experiences. I like my girls like fine beer and 19 year old girls aren't mature enough no matter what they say.

You know that, on average, beer is matured for a day to a week? Some do it for longer, but finding anything matured beyond 2 yrs is extraordinarily rare.

So if you want your girls matured to 2yrs, then go for it....

[FYI, next time you need an analogy and don't want to look quite so much of a pillock, go for whisky]
You such a dummy
Original post by Drewski
You know that, on average, beer is matured for a day to a week? Some do it for longer, but finding anything matured beyond 2 yrs is extraordinarily rare.

So if you want your girls matured to 2yrs, then go for it....

[FYI, next time you need an analogy and don't want to look quite so much of a pillock, go for whisky]

THIS!
Reply 15
I've dated mature girls in their teens, I've dated immature girls in their thirties. Some girls have travelled all over the world by 19, other girls haven't known much more than the sheltered environments their parents provided at 22.

Discriminating by age is pretty silly in my book :smile:
I was probably more mature at 19 than I am now at 22. I think I've gone backwards...
Original post by gtfo
I've dated mature girls in their teens, I've dated immature girls in their thirties. Some girls have travelled all over the world by 19, other girls haven't known much more than the sheltered environments their parents provided at 22.

Discriminating by age is pretty silly in my book :smile:

Maturity isn't buying an around the world ticket and going to Thailand and Australia. Many women in their early twenties haven't had the chance to spread their wings, apart from maybe living alone. You can't judge someone's maturity on how far they have travelled and how well-off their family are - because I think wealth was mostly what you were getting at there when you made the 'sheltered environment' comment.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending