The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Neither. Blue eyes look watery on most people and brown eyes are too common. I prefer hazel or green by a large margin. Less uggos.

Original post by domino0806
Most definitely blue, I have a slight repulsion to brown-eyed people. Literally no one in my family has brown/dark eyes.

Of all the things I have read on TSR this is probably the oddest. Bear in mind that I just finished reading the 4chan thread. Strange.
I don't mind, but my boyfriend has pretty amazing blue eyes, so I'll vote for that.
Reply 62
Brown
Original post by Mujeriego
Neither. Blue eyes look watery on most people and brown eyes are too common. I prefer hazel or green by a large margin. Less uggos.

Of all the things I have read on TSR this is probably the oddest. Bear in mind that I just finished reading the 4chan thread. Strange.

I don't quite comprehend, why do you think it's odd?
Blue Blue Blue Blue Blue Blue
Original post by domino0806
I don't quite comprehend, why do you think it's odd?

The repulsion part. It is an extreme reaction to something so dull as brown eyes.
blueeeeeeeeeeeeeee :biggrin::biggrin:
<3 kitteh
Reply 67
I prefer multicoloured eyes.

Mainly because I have them, and they change colour depending on what you wear.

It's also funny watch people trying to to decide what colour your eyes are. :ahee:

I wouldn't be dumb/shallow enough to base a relationship on eye colour though,
Ummm I prefer blue myself, but then maybe that's coz I always get complimented on my blue eyes :biggrin:

And all my family have blue eyes and my bf does so I guess that makes me prefer them :smile:
Original post by Buxtons
This is something iv thought about quite a lot really, And whether people or not take notice, I certainly do. Practically all the girls iv'e been out with have had green or blue eyes, Personally i have brown eyes and i think blue/green eyes are more suited to women, brown eyes more suited to men etc.

I think this is true too. I have blue eyes but they look green in certain lights and I think I prefer brown eyes on a guy. But I'm not obsessed about eye colour, I just like pretty eyes :biggrin:
Reply 70
Green is where it's at ...
Reply 71
I like dark brown eyes. Uh well seeing as you mention race in your OP, I'm white.
:dontknow:
Reply 72
Personally, I have, and would go for, brown eyes :wink:

However, Chris from The Apprentice had the most amazing blueee eyes :colondollar:
Original post by sixthformer

so it means, if we take the opinion of the majority
that most people prefer blue to brown
so as a society
blue eyes are better?

i disagree

What do you mean by "better". Obviously the majority prefers them so you cannot dispute which is "generally preferred". You prefer brown i presume (no offense intended, but is this a case of sour grapes?). Brown has an evolutionary advantage so in that sense it is better.

By the way, how do you start polls?
girls with blue eyes sexyyyyyyy :biggrin:
Reply 75
Blue eyes. :smile:
Blue eyes. You should mention green eyes though, I have green eyes that are a bit yellow near the pupil and I always get complimented on them. They're nice on guys too :smile:
Brown eyes :smile:
Actually blue eyes are better (prettier) because the majority of the votes chose blue so hahah you lost 😂🤣😂

Latest

Trending

Trending