Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

OMG boyfriend judges me for having sex too "soon"! Watch

Before I had sex with my boyfriend (and also lost my virginity), we'd known each other for a month and been dating for 2 weeks. Yes, I know some may view it as soon.

He has lately been saying comments about it, like how "easy" I was and how it didn't take long....and how I have no right to judge people that sleep around and get STDs because of the short time it took for him to get me into bed.

I know it takes 2 to tango, but lets face it, girls will always get called derogatory names, while guys get a pat on the back.

Did I put out too soon?

ReputationRep:
    He sounds like an admirable boyfriend..... not. Although you are kind of being a hypocrite, do you realise that?

(Original post by TravelGuru)
    He sounds like an admirable boyfriend..... not. Although you are kind of being a hypocrite, do you realise that?
    How so.....?

ReputationRep:
    Does your boyfriend like it when you stick a finger up his ass?

What a tool, he called his gf easy? lol wtf
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    I'd be almost inclined to think he only wants sex from you from the way he said it were so easy.

ReputationRep:
    He sounds like a right knob, not someone you should be bothering with.

ReputationRep:
    Doesn't sound like a real man to me

ReputationRep:
    He sounds like an absolute ****.

ReputationRep:
    He sounds like a bit of a tool tbh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    How so.....?
    Well if you're calling other girls 'easy' to get into bed and you were fairly easy to bang then that is being a hypocrite of course.

ReputationRep:
    Just start a conversation with him on MSN and be like 'hey yo:

http://blogs.houstonpress.com/hairballs/dumped_lge.gif'

ReputationRep:
    What an arse. I lost my virginity after a month of knowing my ex. I don't care if people think that's too soon, it's not their business and other people's opinions don't matter to me.

Your boyfriend deserves a good kick in the nuts for judging you!!! How dare he!

Before I had sex with my boyfriend (and also lost my virginity), we'd known each other for a month and been dating for 2 weeks. Yes, I know some may view it as soon.

He has lately been saying comments about it, like how "easy" I was and how it didn't take long....and how I have no right to judge people that sleep around and get STDs because of the short time it took for him to get me into bed.

I know it takes 2 to tango, but lets face it, girls will always get called derogatory names, while guys get a pat on the back.

Did I put out too soon?
    i wouldn't say he just wanted sex, as somebody else did. it's more of a bragging thing, for me anyway. my past 2 girlfriends only took a month to 'crack', but then again i kept that to myself and didn't go making comments about it. Although i did comment on how i thought they would've wanted to wait a bit longer.

ReputationRep:
    Just don't have sex with him. He can't call you easy then After all, you'd be following his advice.

He sounds like a *****.

ReputationRep:
    He's kinda like me, dont get me wrong.
    Although he wanted some vagina, he didnt want it that early, but since you gave it to him he took it.

ReputationRep:

Did I put out too soon?
    He sounds like a complete *******, frankly. Is he really the sort of person you want to be in a relationship with? :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    DUMP

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ilora-Danon)
    What an arse. I lost my virginity after a month of knowing my ex. I don't care if people think that's too soon, it's not their business and other people's opinions don't matter to me.

Your boyfriend deserves a good kick in the nuts for judging you!!! How dare he!
    you shouldnt be telling a girl to go kick her bf in the nuts, it might end badly :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TravelGuru)
    Well if you're calling other girls 'easy' to get into bed and you were fairly easy to bang then that is being a hypocrite of course.
    Bit of a difference between 'sleeping around and getting STD's' (which by nature implies unprotected sex with different people) and sleeping with your boyfriend too quick, me thinks

ReputationRep:

Did I put out too soon?
    Your boyfriend is a nob...he is also 'easy'.
    It wasn't a ONS and you are two consenting adults and you're now together, so why does it matter when you slept together?
    You obviously had a good feeling about him.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 23, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.