Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Where is everyone off to in the New year? I'm planning to go to Holland or Denmark.

ReputationRep:
    going australia leaving on the 31st

ReputationRep:
    Washington DC!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EcstaticMuse)
    Washington DC!
    That should be great Always wanted to go there, the only place I've been to in USA is San Diego and that was brilliant.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TravelGuru)
    That should be great Always wanted to go there, the only place I've been to in USA is San Diego and that was brilliant.
    For sure! It's a very lively city, especially for students. So many unis! And lucky! I've always wanted to go to California but haven't yet had the chance.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EcstaticMuse)
    For sure! It's a very lively city, especially for students. So many unis! And lucky! I've always wanted to go to California but haven't yet had the chance.
    Cool. Take it you are American then as you're location is saying Atlanta?

ReputationRep:
    I had an invite to go back to Stockholm and a separate offer of Krakow for New Year but I turned them down due to lack of time off work as well as funds. Gutted. Would have been awesome to spend New Year in foreign lands... guess I'll have to wait until next time for my first new year abroad!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TravelGuru)
    Cool. Take it you are American then as you're location is saying Atlanta?
    Canadian living in America.

ReputationRep:
    Thailand, India and Nepal (with stops in Kuala Lumpar and Dubai in between!)

ReputationRep:
    Going back to France on 3 January.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.