Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I know it was stupid but I let my ex bf take pics and vids and now were split up he wont tell me if he has deleted them or kept them. I'm not sure I can trust him not to share them with others. I dumped him so I'm afraid he'll take revenge. What can I do?

ReputationRep:
    Expect to see yourself on youjizz as the Christmas special.

ReputationRep:
    Cross your fingers and hope he's not a ********.

It's a slimy move to use pics for "revenge", unless you....slept with his best friend, killed his dog and mother, and gave him an STD.

I have hours worth of videos taken of ex girlfriends, and one of these girls cheated on me - but I'd never stoop so low as to put her videos on the internet. What would be the point of that. It's a loser thing to do.

So: hope your ex isn't a loser.
    • TSR Support Team

Well if he puts them online somewhere without your consent then he's breaking the law.

ReputationRep:
    He has you by the (metaphorical) balls.
    I'd advise some sort of ninja operation to rescue the videos/pics from his house.

Seriously tell him in no uncertain terms that if he does not show proof he has deleted them you will make his life a misery.

ReputationRep:
    you have a few options -

1) pray he's telling the truth
    2) get back with him
    3) sleep with him so you can get his phone and destory the evidence

all of them come with the proviso that there not already on the web.

but apart from that. sweet FA,
    although it might be illegal :s

ReputationRep:
    Yip, expect some funny smiles when you're out & about. Out of curiosity, can you send your boyfriend my email address?

[email protected] ishes.com

ReputationRep:
    Probably won't do anything.

But if he by any chance puts them up on the internet, give us the link.

ReputationRep:
    Ouch! I hope you didn't include your face in the photos ;-)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gemma :)!)
    Ouch! I hope you didn't include your face in the photos ;-)
    In some - and vids - that's why I'm worried.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    How can he prove to you that he's gotten rid of them? The problem with technology is that he could have any number of backups etc. Ask him nicely, and hope he's not a tosser

ReputationRep:
    Even if he does put them up, email the website saying you are underage in the footage. Otherwise sit him down face to face and talk it through.

ReputationRep:
    cant wait to see you on ch4's rude tube.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 23, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.