Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey me and my friends are looking for a cheap 2 week holiday for August 2011. So far I've only really looked at The Canary Islands which are around £600 per person. At the moment I'm not sure how many of us are going but for now I'll say around 6 or 7.

Has anybody got any recommendations on where to book a holiday?

Please, when recommending, take into account all, if any, of these factors (and more if you can think of anything else)

-destinations
    -travel agents/websites
    -prices
    -weather
    -nightlife
    -distance from the beach
    -shopping perhaps?

Thanks, hopefully this thread should help others who are looking for a 2011 holiday on budget

ReputationRep:
    What's your sort of budget? No more than £500? Do you want all inclusive or are you happy with self catering etc.

Nice name btw.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TravelGuru)
    What's your sort of budget? No more than £500? Do you want all inclusive or are you happy with self catering etc.

Nice name btw.
    I'd presume it wouldn't matter about the board basis but all inclusive would be preferable. And I'd say the maximum would be around £5-600.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by no-fat-chicks)
    I'd presume it wouldn't matter about the board basis but all inclusive would be preferable. And I'd say the maximum would be around £5-600.
    Turkey or Tunisia then, you can get nice 4* Hotels all inclusive for around 10 days for your budget. Look into the resorts of Bodrum and Sousse. Both highly recommended.

TG

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.