Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Getting my tongue pierced on monday, was just wondering how long it will be till I can go down on my girlfriend? Would it hurt to do so?? Also is it meant to be better for her??

ReputationRep:
    Apparently tongue piercings hurt for a long time. Some people have trouble eating solid food for a fair few days, so I doubt you'd be 'going down' on your gf for a fortnight or so.

ReputationRep:
    My sister's had her tongue pierced and she was eating on the same day lol...but maybe that's just her....
    as for the other thing... Probably as soon as you feel comfortable (e.g. moving your tongue no longer hurts)...I've heard that before..not sure if its true, never had a partner with a tongue pierce..

ReputationRep:
    Is it me or, shocked when I found out the OP was a dude :lolwut:

As for advice, as your piercer, they must have been asked the same question a million times!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Roo Bix)
    Is it me or, shocked when I found out the OP was a dude :lolwut:

As for advice, as your piercer, they must have been asked the same question a million times!
    Yea me too. In fact, I came in here to make a joke liking this situation to receiving a bj from a robot.

I suppose you can say she will feel like she's getting it from a robot too...

ReputationRep:
    No oral sex for 2 weeks.

ReputationRep:
    Your tongue will get herpes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wilzyy)
    My sister's had her tongue pierced and she was eating on the same day lol...but maybe that's just her....
    as for the other thing... Probably as soon as you feel comfortable (e.g. moving your tongue no longer hurts)...I've heard that before..not sure if its true, never had a partner with a tongue pierce..
    Eating what exactly? :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by S129439)
    Eating what exactly? :teehee:
    loooool, good one

ReputationRep:
    What if you get it stuck though :zomg:? You'll have to practise getting to the hospital on your knees (and her crotch). :ahee:

I honestly don't know... If you're wanting to improve the experience for her,
    you'll probably get a similar response by sellotaping a tic-tac to your tongue :dontknow:

No need to mutilate :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Getting my tongue pierced on monday, was just wondering how long it will be till I can go down on my girlfriend? Would it hurt to do so?? Also is it meant to be better for her??
    I ate KFC the next day! My tongue was huge and I didn't speak properly for a while, i'd put it at 2 weeks dude.

ReputationRep:
    Does it actually make oral sex better?

ReputationRep:
    Well you need to give your tongue time to fully heal, imagine if it got infected :puke:

ReputationRep:
    Ouch.. o.-

ReputationRep:
    Vibrating tongue stud?

ReputationRep:
    Your tongue will get pregnant and die.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 23, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.