The Student Room Group

Your ideal family

Scroll to see replies

Now-2 brothers and a sister, I'd like quite a big family of siblings because my mum and dad have really big famililes so its great for christmas and thing but I'm an only child......:frown:

In the future I'd also like 2 girls and 2 boys, 1)because I like quite big families and 2) I want them to be surrounded by family at Christmas and things when they're older like I am now with my aunts and uncles! xx

I want them in the order Boy, girl, girl, boy and I think they'll be called Elliot, Pheobe, Diana and Charlie-but you know, I'm easy-haven't really thought about it! :wink: xx
Reply 61
a few kids, order isn't important, 2 boys and 2 girls.
Original post by her
It could be with your parents (as in now) or the future.

For example -- *Future*
1)Number of kids (if you want any):
1a)In what order:
2)How many boys/girls:

1)Number of kids (if you want any): 3
1a)In what order:girl,girl,boy
2)How many boys/girls: As above
Reply 63
An attractive and funny wife.
2 Kids.
Don't care about their genders, would like one of each though.
Reply 64
Hopefully I'll marry my current boyfriend after uni and continue being ridiculously happy with him. Anyway, then I'd like to adopt kids, maybe siblings (who find it harder to find homes than single children) aged around 2-6. Sisters would be quite nice. Then if they've settled in after a few years and are happy with it, I would have a biological child which would be a boy called Joseph Thomas (after my great-grandad and my grandad). And then I'd stop, cos three is more than enough!
Original post by ktlaurenroe
Yeah, I probably should have done that a while ago.. thanks :smile:

Lol it's aiight. The thing about TSR is that if something someone says seems too stupid, it probably is. Sometimes it isn't which is worrying but more often than not people are just winding you up and waiting for a reaction.
4 children - boy, girl, boy, girl.
Reply 67
Ideal for me:

Me, my husband...

3 kids, two sons and a daughter.
Original post by cardine92
Lol it's aiight. The thing about TSR is that if something someone says seems too stupid, it probably is. Sometimes it isn't which is worrying but more often than not people are just winding you up and waiting for a reaction.

haha, good to know :smile: You're probably right actually, I guess that's just what he was doing, because at times I was just like 'this really cannot be serious'. :')
Reply 69
I want to live in a nice clean flat in a nice area in London.

Just me and the gf :biggrin: no kids :p:
no kids
many toy boys that look like ryan reynolds
and a rich husband who is about to die
my ideal family would have been - 2 kids (boy first, then girl), and a husband, and a dog.

Instead I have three kids (girl, boy, boy), and a husband, and no pets. And that's just fine for me.

Ideals are overrated :wink:
Possibly a child or two when I'm 40-50.
Reply 73
Children.
Future: Two boys and a girl.

Siblings.
Now: I have a older brother and a older sister so yes I am the youngest child. I like being the youngest :biggrin:
(edited 13 years ago)
Depends on my circumstances big income, ie private school, new car on their 18th etc

1)Number of kids 4
1a)In what order: not bothered
2)How many boys/girls: 2 girls and 2 boys

Normal income then one so i can give them the best life possible
Reply 75
2 kids, a boy (Jacob/Isaac/Joseph) and a girl (Isobel/Rachel/Rebekah). The boy being 2 years older than the girl.
Reply 76
I haven't really thought about it hugely. Re: kids I definitely want a girl in there somewhere, but not sure about the number or anything, three maybe? Husband who is nice? :dontknow:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending