Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

British & Korean teenage representations through mass media. Watch

ReputationRep:
    I'm currently analysing the representation of British teenagers in 'Skins' and then comparing it to the representation of a Korean teenagers in a popular Korean drama. It will be written completely in Korean. I would be very grateful if you would take some time to fill out the questionnaire below. Thank you very much!

1. What age group are you in?

13-15 16-18 19-21 22-24 25+

2. Which sex are you?

Male Female

3. ‘Skins’ is a realistic representation of British teenagers today.

Strongly disagree/Disagree/Agree/Strongly agree

4. Why do you think this?

5. On a scale of 1-10, how truthful is the representation of British teenagers in 'Skins'?

6. ‘Skins’ covers issues that are common with contemporary British society today.

Strongly disagree/Disagree/Agree/Strongly agree

7. On a scale of 1-10, how truthful is the representation of British society in 'Skins'?

8. ‘Skins’ has some/ a number of issues which I can relate to.

Yes No Not Sure

10. Do you think that the representation of both British society and teenagers in 'Skins' has had some sort of affect on teenagers? If so, what has this effect been, how great is the effect and why do you think it has effected individuals in such a manner?

Yes/No

ReputationRep:
    1: 16-18
    2: Male
    3: Disagree
    4: Because it's just too ridiculous. It basically takes some aspects of British teenagers and blows them way out of proportion.
    5: 2
    6: Agree
    7: 3
    8: Yes
    9: No, I think its done in such a way that it doesn't glamorize that way of living.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.