Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    What do you lot think of this jacket?:confused:
    http://www.topman.com/webapp/wcs/sto...&resultCount=1

Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    it looks quite nice, although i'm not a huge fan of the denim jacket thing :o:

ReputationRep:
    hardcore. but to be fair its one of those that works only on certain people. if u think it suits you then what does our opinion do anyway :P

ReputationRep:
    tad 'gay' imo, m65 field jacket alpha industries ?

ReputationRep:
    I don't like it, but:

(Original post by ZHawk)
    hardcore. but to be fair its one of those that works only on certain people.

ReputationRep:
    I don't like it. It looks too fussy and I don't like denim jackets.

ReputationRep:
    Not bad, personally not too sure about the bunched lines going down the front of the jacket.. try like imagine how ya gonna wear it, unless you're going to wear it like that but hey depends if the style suits you, if so go get it but make sure you like it first

ReputationRep:
    I like it, wear it open with a plaid shirt!

ReputationRep:
    Do not approve it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yearforever)
    What do you lot think of this jacket?:confused:
    http://www.topman.com/webapp/wcs/sto...&resultCount=1

Thanks.
    Its a cool jacket with a sort of biker/rocker vibe thing that I couldnt pull off or confident enough to wear.....go for it!

ReputationRep:
    that detail above the pockets will look like dirt from a distance

ReputationRep:
    Just saw the price-man thats one expensive jacket!!:eek: Why would you want to spend that much on a single item of clothing? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    It's OK. :erm:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.