Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys, I need all the help I can get!
    We know the first question is on audio-visual.

I need help with the 3rd question. For example, if thw q is on 'representation on events' would I look at 3 different events? or one event and how 3 different types of audiences perceive them?

So confused right now, if anyone could help that would be tre awesome!

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    I'm completely baffled. I'm retaking this unit as I messed it up last year (focused on the audio-visual text rather than all the texts studied ) I ended up getting an E but this year I'm a little more prepared. (I think)
    The you would have to look at 3 events that you studied in you lesson that your teacher taught you. If not then it's highly unlikely that they will bring it up in the exam!
    What other texts are you doing?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.