Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I'm getting a bit worried and i've done a lot of research on google and nothing is coming up with a definitive answer...

I've been on Microgynon 30 for about a year & a half now and today I had a bit of light spotting. I've never had spotting on the pill before- not even when I first started on it, I haven't run two packets together nor is my period due any time soon.

Could this be signs of a problem (i.e. pregancy!? :/ ) Or am I just panicking over nothing?

Any info or advice would be great! x

ReputationRep:
    Hi this happened to me once though I think it might have been due to starting the pill again late after my period (left it about a week after it finished). I did mention it to my doctor when i next saw them but they didnt seem concerned.

Most likely nothing to worry about.

ReputationRep:
    I'm sorry, I don't know, but I would advise you to see your doctor when in doubt :dontknow: x
    Hope everything's ok xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I'm getting a bit worried and i've done a lot of research on google and nothing is coming up with a definitive answer...

I've been on Microgynon 30 for about a year & a half now and today I had a bit of light spotting. I've never had spotting on the pill before- not even when I first started on it, I haven't run two packets together nor is my period due any time soon.

Could this be signs of a problem (i.e. pregancy!? :/ ) Or am I just panicking over nothing?

Any info or advice would be great! x
    I'd say go see your GP about if if you're worried. Infact, a bigger concern on my mind at the moment is this.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_KqV6qCuIOy...le_rainbow.jpg

WHAT DOES IT MEAN?!

ReputationRep:
    http://catastrophist.files.wordpress...pg?w=480&h=316

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 24, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.