Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Back up http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTyNHY0apPs
    Today I was at work, and my manager likes me and he say's I am doing very good with my calls, as I have the 2nd highest.

Today my manager wasnt in and this other Temping Worker, said this to me, infact he said worse before this recording accross the desks, he said he would smack me.

But here is what he said when I went round and sat next to him to ask what he said again.

I was actually shaking, and I went to the police station but it's closed, but I will go to the manager tommorrow, do you think this is the right thing.

(PS the temp looks like that slitherin guy with that horrible greasy hair and nasty look)

ReputationRep:
    yeah of course its the right thing.
    but you should smack him still

ReputationRep:
    Can you not write down what he said, or give a brief overview. The recording is barely audible for me :/

ReputationRep:
    You should tell someone, btw lol at your voice.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Flyingaround)
    Today I was at work, and my manager likes me and he say's I am doing very good with my calls, as I have the 2nd highest.

Today my manager wasnt in and this other Temping Worker, said this to me, infact he said worse before this recording accross the desks, he said he would smack me.

But here is what he said when I went round and sat next to him to ask what he said again.

I was actually shaking, and I went to the police station but it's closed, but I will go to the manager tommorrow, do you think this is the right thing.

(PS the temp looks like that slitherin guy with that horrible greasy hair and nasty look)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOEyE-HYHhM
    If it was me I'd take him outside and give him what for but you don't seem that kind of guy so what you are planning to do may be for the best. also make sure you make your manager fully aware.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheProdigy2k9)
    yeah of course its the right thing.
    but you should smack him still
    Still? I wasn't the one saying it, lol, he said it, and he hasnt seen my stats. I hope I don't get sacked, because the older woman there who knows the manager didnt do anything and she was sat next to him

ReputationRep:
    I don't think you should go to the police because this guy said he will slap you around the lips.
    If he starts talking to you like this again, show the tape to your boss, I mean you have this guy by the balls with this recording..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Clens)
    Can you not write down what he said, or give a brief overview. The recording is barely audible for me :/
    It's about 30 secs in, but I said "What did you say" he said roughly "You better do your work or you'll get a slap round the lips, although he used bish bash bosh...but he said smack at first

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Liam 09)
    I don't think you should go to the police because this guy said he will slap you around the lips.
    If he starts talking to you like this again, show the tape to your boss, I mean you have this guy by the balls with this recording..
    Thankyou, I guess you're right, I do, I am the always trying to be prepared now when things happen, though I've never had this said before.

ReputationRep:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOEyE-HYHhM
    I'd let him smack me any day... :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by markberry91)
    If it was me I'd take him outside and give him what for but you don't seem that kind of guy so what you are planning to do may be for the best. also make sure you make your manager fully aware.
    Will do that

ReputationRep:
    Its grim up north. That grotty conservatory happens to be Preston's premium luxury shopping centre!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by strry-eyd)
    LMAO yeah

Mate, you sound like a complete tool, no wonder dis guy wants you gone...

Jokes, wait for him after work and rush him...

ReputationRep:
    Have you been a bone idle lazy call centre worker though? Have you really been on wrap up? Or are you just bull****ting. Either way your 'supervisor' is abusing his position and that is gross misconduct.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by strry-eyd)
    can you go into more detail, is it a bad pitch voice, or the things i said

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jmzie-Coupe)
    Have you been a bone idle lazy call centre worker though? Have you really been on wrap up? Or are you just bull****ting. Either way your 'supervisor' is abusing his position and that is gross misconduct.
    That's not a supervisor, thats a kid younger than me who is a temporary contract

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zKlown)
    LMAO yeah

Mate, you sound like a complete tool, no wonder dis guy wants you gone...

Jokes, wait for him after work and rush him...
    Why

ReputationRep:
    That's not a supervisor, thats a kid younger than me who is a temporary contract
    It doesn't matter. Have you been bone idle or not? Btw, do you work for Virgin Media out of interest? If so I could get you both sacked.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jmzie-Coupe)
    It doesn't matter. Have you been bone idle or not? Btw, do you work for Virgin Media out of interest? If so I could get you both sacked.
    MY manager says I am the 2nd best at the amount of calls I take a day

ReputationRep:
    Why
    Coz he threatened you?

You gonna be a pansey and let dis guy push you round? Or you gonna be a man and show him what's what?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.