Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    is there practical exam for edexcel AS-level physics
    and is it on papers

ReputationRep:
    As far as I know those in the Uk do the practical, but those like me who study outside UK (or EU maybe?) will do "Alternative to practical", you can check with your school since they would know.

-P.S sorry for the late answer.

ReputationRep:
    I have done edexcel paper last year. Its not practical exam.
    1, choose a the project from the list.
    2, write a case study about it. ( basically the physics behind it, research about it you know why it happens and how)
    3, do the experiment to prove the theory under exam conditions.
    4, write about the experiment under the exam conditions. but its not like question and answer its like you will be given a blank paper and you have to put in what they expect you to include in the criteria.

You can find the information from the website.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.