The Student Room Group

Boyfriend going clubbing tomorrow night

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Roo Bix
Come on, OP. What more confirmation do you need to realize he's not as interested in committing to you as you think? The guy does too much to suggest that his attention is on other things.

it's like sometimes his words and his actions are complete opposites....
Reply 41
Original post by Anonymous
this is sooo messed up.. he said this a year and a half ago
since then he said he wants to marry me :redface: it sounded sincere

i'm not completely fully buying it right now, like they say hope for the best but expect the worst.. i realise stuff happens...

*itch please! Sort it out, he said he wanted to marry you, it sounded so sincere? :zomg:
Reply 42
Original post by Roo Bix
*itch please! Sort it out, he said he wanted to marry you, it sounded so sincere? :zomg:

:biggrin:
suppose people really do mean what they say after phenomenal sex :cool::biggrin:
Reply 43
OP, are you a troll? Seriously, you can't be this naive.
Reply 44
It's a club not a Caligula-esque Roman orgy, people do, on occasion, go to a club, have a few drinks and go home alone.
Reply 45
Original post by Roo Bix
OP, are you a troll? Seriously, you can't be this naive.

no dude i was being sarcastic hence the :biggrin:
i understand the marriage thing is a load of bull**** at this age

i'm not placing it all on him
Reply 46
These girls work at McDonalds. No-one wants to have someone who works there on their bedpost :wink:
this. he was telling me how great his day was, how one customer wrote a recommendation for his positive attitute and something about helping her unwind after a long day at work
then the other day some girl posted on his wall that she's working thursday
he usually finishes at 11 (late shift) but today around midnight (his time) i havent heard from him so i rang him. turns out he did overtime, helped clear up with a girl and a guy afterwards etc etc (first time he's been late)

i know this is paranoid ville :redface:

nopw you are in no way paranoid.
Infact i think it's time to widen your eyes a bit more :wink:
get grip of your bf FAST..
too much freedom isn't good.
Reply 48
Original post by Menakshelatte
nopw you are in no way paranoid.
Infact i think it's time to widen your eyes a bit more :wink:
get grip of your bf FAST..
too much freedom isn't good.

well what can i say? go home straight away after work, don't talk to girls

just generally morph into mee?:tongue:

surprisingly he's very protective of me when i go out, ie asks if there are going to be guys there. like yesterday! i met up with friends from school for the first time in months and he asked where i was going and who'll be there. then he joked about whether we're gonna have a sex orgy party thing :confused: yerr..

no such comments coming from my direction
Reply 49
no dude i was being sarcastic hence the :biggrin:
i understand the marriage thing is a load of bull**** at this age

i'm not placing it all on him

No, I know there's some humour in your posts lol, you just seem to be oblivious to really key things that have happened while being in a relationship (or break up) with him.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 50
Original post by Roo Bix
No, I know there's some humour in your posts lol, you just seem to be oblivious as to really key things that have happened while being in a relationship (or break up) with him.

love is bliiiiiiiiind, my squire:rolleyes:
Reply 51
love is bliiiiiiiiind, my squire:rolleyes:

lol, ok. I hope it works out for you. :cookie:
Reply 52

this. he was telling me how great his day was, how one customer wrote a recommendation for his positive attitute and something about helping her unwind after a long day at work
then the other day some girl posted on his wall that she's working thursday
he usually finishes at 11 (late shift) but today around midnight (his time) i havent heard from him so i rang him. turns out he did overtime, helped clear up with a girl and a guy afterwards etc etc (first time he's been late)

i know this is paranoid ville :redface:

11 isn't a late shift. And if you think he can work a closes in the catering industry, without ever staying late, you're an idiot.
He's hardly gonna say **** you workmates, im going home and leaving you all to clean up just cos hes not bonking a girl at work is he?
Reply 53
Original post by Roo Bix
lol, ok. I hope it works out for you. :cookie:

i'll invite you to the wedding :danceboy:

put july 26th 2015 into your calendar (actual date, no word of a lie)
well what can i say? go home straight away after work, don't talk to girls

just generally morph into mee?:tongue:

surprisingly he's very protective of me when i go out, ie asks if there are going to be guys there. like yesterday! i met up with friends from school for the first time in months and he asked where i was going and who'll be there. then he joked about whether we're gonna have a sex orgy party thing :confused: yerr..

no such comments coming from my direction
o,talking to him and telling him to do stuff deffo wont work..
i mean how distant do you live to eachother? how about if you check on him more? visit him more?
its good he cares about you so much :smile:
he does love you and he cant share you but he's outgoing..
the thing si based on your info even if he does soemthing with a girl it'll only be for sexual pleasure it's not that he doesn't love you.he wont feel anything..he loves you but men can be untrustable whem horny unfortunatly :/
we're in a long-distance relationship, but i'm going "home" on boxing day. today he told me he's going clubbing (for the first time) tomorrow night. i asked where, who with. he replied "with girls from work", he's been working in mcdonalds for over a month.
i'm becoming increasingly paranoid about this.. in the past we've had a few issues with what behaviour is appropriate

in general, he's an outgoing type of guy, whereas i tend to prefer a calmer cinema/bar night with friends to the whole clubbing scene

what do you think?
found this http://www.answerbag.com/q_view/631222 and reading upon singles looking to hook up, which makes me even more uncomfortable
:s-smilie:

I'd say judging from the pigs at my local McDonalds, you have nothing to worry about. It's not like you get glamour models working there or anything.
Reply 56
Original post by Menakshelatte
o,talking to him and telling him to do stuff deffo wont work..
i mean how distant do you live to eachother? how about if you check on him more? visit him more?
its good he cares about you so much :smile:
he does love you and he cant share you but he's outgoing..
the thing si based on your info even if he does soemthing with a girl it'll only be for sexual pleasure it's not that he doesn't love you.he wont feel anything..he loves you but men can be untrustable whem horny unfortunatly :/

as i said earlier, it's a plane journey :smile:
i don't care if it's for sexual pleasure or not - still betrayal (sorry i have traditional views)
Reply 57
Original post by Jmzie-Coupe
I'd say judging from the pigs at my local McDonalds, you have nothing to worry about. It's not like you get glamour models working there or anything.

i beg to disagree
http://cs629.vkontakte.ru/u35702114/a_ee20295e.jpg
http://cs4739.vkontakte.ru/u35702114/a_f44869ef.jpg

never mindd:frown:
it's kl he works in mcdonalds all the girls that work there are spotty heffers, he's hardly going to want to get with them over you?

:P
Reply 59
You need to trust him. I know girls who complain whenever their boyfriend does anything without them, and think he's cheating, and ask me if they should stop him going. I always think, however harsh this may sound, that if you can't trust him, you really shouldn't be going out with him. If you're in a stable relationship, I'm sure he wouldn't do anything, and it would be unfair if you stopped him.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending