Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What would you think of a guy who used sex toys? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    this question is targeted at girls. guys can answer too.

i'm talking about using sex toys during masturbation. kind of like girls using dildos and vibrators which a lot of girls do use. what would you think if a guy used sex toys? strange, normal, kinky, dont care, another feeling?

ReputationRep:
    That's a bit weird tbh. What happened to the good ole' fashioned hand :moon:

ReputationRep:
    Weird guy. Possible avoidance.

ReputationRep:
    I never thought about this before. Now you ask me...i think it's quite hot :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    Depends what they are. If he has like a fleshlight or something that's creepy but if he has a seedy underground dungeon filled with whips and chains and spiked implements of erotic torture then it's all cool

ReputationRep:
    I wonder what kind of sex toys a guy can use? :dontknow::unsure:

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't really care, I don't think. I guess it would depend on what the toys were :p:
    A lot of girls use sex toys, so it would be pretty hypocritical to label/cast off guys who do the same.

ReputationRep:
    Flesh light, sex doll isnt strange but dildos, anal beads and the like= closet homosexual.

ReputationRep:
    I do think its rather odd, but at the end of the day its their choice.

ReputationRep:
    So, your hand isnt good enough for you, is it?

ReputationRep:
    Whatever floats your boat to be honest.

Girls can have a variety of fun whilst masturbating, why should guys have to stick to their hand? No pun intended.

ReputationRep:
    im a driving instructor and i have to confess i do use toys often , especially when its coming up to the day of the test , it helps to relax me. regards james dawes x

ReputationRep:
    That's just plain weird. Deffo not a black man ting, you get me?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by robotwars)
    this question is targeted at girls. guys can answer too.

i'm talking about using sex toys during masturbation. kind of like girls using dildos and vibrators which a lot of girls do use. what would you think if a guy used sex toys? strange, normal, kinky, dont care, another feeling?
    it depends who you're talking about using them on? yourself or somebody else? If on somebody else I think it would be hot

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't mind a jot. In fact, I think I'd like someone a bit sexually confident and adventurous
    Girls having toys is pretty common, so men, to each their own.

ReputationRep:
    don't care. Would be a tad sexist to say it's fine for girls but not for guys. Your methods of self pleasuring are your own business.

ReputationRep:
    Major turn on.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zander5)
    Flesh light, sex doll isnt strange but dildos, anal beads and the like= closet homosexual.
    no i dont mean dildos. i mean toys for straight guys because i am straight.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by robotwars)
    no i dont mean dildos. i mean toys for straight guys because i am straight.
    Go for it then young grasshopper.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lonely14)
    I wonder what kind of sex toys a guy can use? :dontknow::unsure:
    :google:

I know several guys that use male sex toys. Wouldn't use any myself (the idea of shoving something up my arse doesn't appeal to me personally) but the ones who do use the toys say that they're pretty good.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 24, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.