Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Almost every night I wake up from a deep sleep freaking out because I think there's lizards and snakes crawling in my bed..most of the time it's lizards and snakes, another time it was spiders. I wake up, turn on my lights asap to check my bed. Last night out of a sudden I woke up because I thought there was a TIGER roaming in my damn room, I was so freaked out, I was shaking!

Weird eh? Does this happen to anyone else????..or anything similar? whats wrong with me lol.

ReputationRep:
    I'll pay someone big bucks if they track down OP's bedroom and plant an actual tiger in there while she sleeps.

ReputationRep:
    You can sleep with me if you like? :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    When I was a little kid, after watching the 'Thriller' music video for the first time, I woke up in the middle of the night and I swear I saw zombies jiving and **** in the corner of my room. It was the most emotionally conflicted I've ever been bar the time I wet myself on a bouncy castle and blamed it on a nearby infant

ReputationRep:
    you sound like you enjoy getting hiiiiiiiigh.

try meditation and clearing your mind before bed?

ReputationRep:
    If you don't wake up fast enough they'll actually eat you, better have good reflexes...

ReputationRep:
    Don't worry you can share my bed with me. On second thoughts no... Unless you like being attacked by pythons in the early hours of the morning..?

ReputationRep:
    i get this, but only at home in bed, im fine at uni or at a friends house or on holiday, i either stay up really late so im too tired to wake up in the night or just sleep on the floor

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JCC-MGS)
    When I was a little kid, after watching the 'Thriller' music video for the first time, I woke up in the middle of the night and I swear I saw zombies jiving and **** in the corner of my room. It was the most emotionally conflicted I've ever been bar the time I wet myself on a bouncy castle and blamed it on a nearby infant
    Ha, weird. I thought I seen the tiger moving from my washroom to my closet...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by damos92)
    I'll pay someone big bucks if they track down OP's bedroom and plant an actual tiger in there while she sleeps.
    Will you sleep more peacefully with a TIGER watching you at less than ten metres of distance?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gleamingsun)
    Will you sleep more peacefully with a TIGER watching you at less than ten metres of distance?
    Are you being serious?

If so, please, go to your local airport and book a one way ticket out of the country.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by abbii)
    i get this, but only at home in bed, im fine at uni or at a friends house or on holiday, i either stay up really late so im too tired to wake up in the night or just sleep on the floor
    In your own house? That's ****ed up.
    (Original post by damos92)
    Are you being serious?

If so, please, go to your local airport and book a one way ticket out of the country.
    This shiit had me rolling.

ReputationRep:
    When I was younger, I used to think that if I didn't put the bedsheet over my toes, that wolves (that just so happened to hide under my bed - must have been deprived of oxygen at birth-child) would bite them off. Was terrified for years

I am actually considering getting a dream catcher cos I've had dreams where I/one of my family am/is gassed in a mass killing, and I've had weird dreams of sexual assault and stuff...I'm just so worried as to where it's come from

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Converse)
    In your own house? That's ****ed up.
    its not that bad
    im guessing the OP is at home
    as are most kids who are scared of monsters under the bed and a lot of people who have nightmares

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by isawsparks89)
    When I was younger, I used to think that if I didn't put the bedsheet over my toes, that wolves (that just so happened to hide under my bed - must have been deprived of oxygen at birth-child) would bite them off. Was terrified for years

I am actually considering getting a dream catcher cos I've had dreams where I/one of my family am/is gassed in a mass killing, and I've had weird dreams of sexual assault and stuff...I'm just so worried as to where it's come from
    I've got 5 dream catchers and although I buy them as I like the way they look, not a belief in their effectiveness, it is interesting I haven't remembered a dream for a very long time, and no negative dream since I've had them as far as I can think. Possible subconscious placebo although I really don't think they do anything obviously, they're just nice decoration.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by abbii)
    its not that bad
    im guessing the OP is at home
    as are most kids who are scared of monsters under the bed and a lot of people who have nightmares
    You can try and justify this in any way you want, but the fact remains that you are an 18 year old who sleep on the floor because she is too scared to sleep in her bed. Most kids who have nightmares are.. kids. Not 18.

ReputationRep:
    Night Terrors?

ReputationRep:

Don't take DMT before you go to bed then?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.