Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

CHENGDU,where pandas live in China! Watch

ReputationRep:

i love this cith so much~!! has anyone went to there before?

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    loved chengdu so chilled out, great food (once you get used to the spice), lots of beautiful temples etc. to see, some of the best clubs i've ever been too and, surely the highlight, a picture of John Prescott holding a panda at the research centre!

ReputationRep:
    The only thing I remember about my Chengdu trip was that the toilets were horrid. That said, the place should have been quite nice during my stay.

ReputationRep:
    Meh Chengdu was just another Chinese city to me-didn't like it all that much. The only reason I went was to get to the Sichuan countryside

ReputationRep:
    Last time I was near Chengdu was during the earthquake

ReputationRep:
    Toilets in Chengdu. I remember all too clearly:

I didn't think it was that clean, though

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Hong Kong is probably more exciting.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dnumberwang)
    Yeah, it's alright, everyone there is ugly though :s
    Best place near Chengdu is Emeishan where you can get all AWWWWWH with the monkeys, and the panda place is alright too
    Jiuzhaigou is crap

Ah I loved Emei Shan. Those monkeys were flipping evil though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by asparkyn)
    Toilets in Chengdu. I remember all too clearly:

I didn't think it was that clean, though
    Ha those toilets are funny, I used some similar before. You stand there squatting staring downwards & all you can see is other peoples **** being washed down :rofl2::puke:

ReputationRep:
    I want to go and hold a panda

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 28, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.