Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Is it possible to get someone to clean your flat/house coz mine needs cleaning asap!! Watch

ReputationRep:
    I was wondering whether you could get someone to clean your flat/house. I'm not good at cleaning and would like someone to come clean my flat out espicially the kitchen.

Just wanted to know how far cleaners go to clean the flat. For example i have a freezer which i turned off a month ago and it's all moldy and disgusting and i can't bring myself to go near it. would the cleaner clean that or will that be going to far ??

Also how much do you reckon it would cost and has anyone done this before

p.s if anyone knows any services in birmingham let me know

ReputationRep:
    Do it yourself, lol.

ReputationRep:
    i really should but can't bring myself to it i also think that someone else will do a better job than I !!

ReputationRep:
    I was gonna say get your gf to do it but as youre a women ask your mum?

ReputationRep:
    Check yell.com. Just don't make it a habbit

ReputationRep:
    oh ok but has anyone had it done before

ReputationRep:
    Duh... They're called cleaners, go to the yellow pages you twonk.

ReputationRep:
    :lolwut:

Ever heard the saying "If you want something done right, you've got to do it yourself"?
    Maybe you should put that into practice.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Drunk Punx)
    :lolwut:

Ever heard the saying "If you want something done right, you've got to do it yourself"?
    Maybe you should put that into practice.
    This.

ReputationRep:
    Umm, yes. There are people who will clean for you. They're called cleaners.

:-)

I charge £100 and clean houses naked, as long as you have the heating on. If you want me to do it for free then you must be naked it as well. Since it's Christmas I can bring along my Santa's hat and beard if you want.

ReputationRep:
      DIY. Cleaners are overpriced.

ReputationRep:
      yeaaah cleaners are expensive!
      cleaning really isn't too difficult, all you need is some cleaning products, cloths, and scrubbing power!
      just put a peg on your nose and dive into that freezer! i can clean my entire uni house in an hour, and my parents house in 2 and a half! so much easier than getting a cleaner in and forking out the money, and doesn't really waste too much time, and if it needs doing...!

ReputationRep:
      You should get off your arse and do it yourself.

Why? Because if you just pay a cleaner to do it while you put your feet up, you won't have learnt anything, but if you force yourself to clean the place you'll be so traumatized by the experience you'll never ever let your house get in such a state ever again. Problem solved for the rest of your life.

1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.