The Student Room Group

I want casual gay sex with beautiful boys my age

I have been searching everywhere. I don't like giving myself airs but I am quite a handsome young chap, who is Mediterranean and charming - so I don't really understand why I haven't been able to find anyone. I know that I am a rare breed, and susceptible to Tall Poppy syndrome by the general populace, but I am not even THAT picky. I just want to fulfill one of my basic human desires even on a monthly basis.

I am not going to simply **** because it has adverse health effects and design tells us that the only way to apply uniform pressure, and therefore health and symmetry, is by partner sex as masturbation destroys energy proportions and depletes the body of energy balance. However that is a debate of its own.

I don't want to be merely admired and given fleeting attention, it's time to commit! So, experienced TSRians, please tell me how I can get my sex in this oh-so-complex and formal society of England?

You know, if I wasn't studying a University course I would have moved, so don't give me British nationalistic slurs.

Thanks all.
Nothing classier than craigslist :ahee:
gaydar? Assuming people still use that. Also your universities LGBT society.
Reply 3
To rephrase my OP, I've been able to find LOTS of interested people. However they were over 22 or not that beautiful and on par with what I found attractive, or they were far too camp and vile in their approach.
Reply 4
Original post by fungirl1234
gaydar? Assuming people still use that. Also your universities LGBT society.

No, because only the very camp and unattractive go to these. Also, I am not the most social of guys; a rather kinky introvert, you could say.

I like one or two guys that go to my campus, but then there is uncertainty regarding their sexuality. They like to look at me, and lots of people do regardless of their sexuality (I am posting this as anonymous to be completely honest - sorry if it sounds arrogant), so that makes it difficult for me.

To put it into perspective, if I sit anywhere I can almost always guarantee that a girl will be trying to flirt with me by incessant hair flickering and counted glances. I don't like the attention and when I try to utilize my attractiveness, I seemingly get nowhere because people are prejudiced.
Reply 5
Original post by HSG1992
If you're so beautiful, go out and ask a guy to **** you up the arse.

Quit bitching about it on here you silly drama quee(r/n).

No, because I don't find the average guy attractive. Only a very select few.
These select few I find beautiful and attractive.
So being merely 'beautiful' is no longer an advantage since we, in my view, are on the same level.
Therefore it would be sans class to merely go up and ask them - not to mention that we are in England where such directness is deviant.

To make you relate, would you just go up to someone in the street whom you found attractive and ask them for sexual favors? Out of the blue?
Reply 6
I am not a drama queen. I am virile in the way I act and thus find many aspects of the 'gay community' to be offensive and degrading to my sexuality.

You know, I want one of the NORMAL and beautiful boys you see in Spain and Italy to give me a bueno clavada. They lack too much staggering inhibition.

British society makes me weep my coming to study here. If at least there was genuine friendliness and less artificial pretenses, then I would not even be posting this.
Reply 7
What's your idea of male beauty then OP?
Reply 8
Original post by Roocky
What's your idea of male beauty then OP?

http://models.com/newfaces/modeloftheweek/7795
http://models.com/newfaces/modeloftheweek/1555
http://models.com/models/francisco-lachowski

Just picked out briefly. I am not too ambitious because I was a potential model who rejected the job out of its unhealthy aspect.
Let's get this straight (no pun intended):

1. Must look like a model (1% of the male population)
2. Must be gay (20% of 1% = 0.2%)
3. Must desire casual sex (I'm not exactly familiar with the gay community, but let's be optimistic and say 50% of 0.2% = 0.1%)

That is 1/1000. Then that one in a thousand men actually has to like you back. Mystery solved?
Oh and I forgot the bit about them being your age, which makes the odds absurdly against you.
Reply 11
Original post by Anonymous
Oh and I forgot the bit about them being your age, which makes the odds absurdly against you.

You've forgotten that this is all based on UK numbers. Anyway, there are about 35 million males in the UK. So going by your probability, I have a perfect chance with about 10,000 males just in this country.

Since there are approximately 3.5 billion males in the world, there are 1 million males who fit the specification. Not too shabby, wouldn't you think?
Let's get this straight (no pun intended):

1. Must look like a model (1% of the male population)
2. Must be gay (20% of 1% = 0.2%)
3. Must desire casual sex (I'm not exactly familiar with the gay community, but let's be optimistic and say 50% of 0.2% = 0.1%)

That is 1/1000. Then that one in a thousand men actually has to like you back. Mystery solved?

hold on, 1 in 5 males is gay?

lolwut
My situation is quite similar to yours, OP. To make matters worse, whenever I finally do meet an eligible guy, he has some neurotic problem that messes everything up. The last guy I was with practically lunged at me, and we made out, and then I went down on him, and as soon as I was done, he made up some bull**** excuse to kick me out, and I haven't been able to get a hold of him since. Why the hell would he initiate sexual activity if he wasn't even attracted to me? People are ****ing weird.
Would I be wrong in calling troll? :holmes:
Reply 15
I dunno - have they got any Travel and Tourism students there?
Reply 16
You've forgotten that this is all based on UK numbers. Anyway, there are about 35 million males in the UK. So going by your probability, I have a perfect chance with about 10,000 males just in this country.

Since there are approximately 3.5 billion males in the world, there are 1 million males who fit the specification. Not too shabby, wouldn't you think?

That'd be assuming 1/3 of all british males were between 18 and 22... which is a bit optimistic if you ask me.
Original post by basketofsnakes
hold on, 1 in 5 males is gay?

lolwut

Something I once read in the Times - probably an overestimate, but I'm being kind to the OP.

Oh, and OP, I forgot about the condition that this person cannot be offensively camp, which makes it even smaller. My calculations would put this at more like 750 males in the UK, not 10,000, because rather than 1/3 males being 18-22, I think it's more like 1/20, and because I've assumed that 1/2 gay people are very camp. This may be an overestimate but this is how it seems to someone on the other side.

And the point is, while there may be 1,000,000 people in the world or whatever (I would argue there are a lot fewer than that as explained above) you have no easy way of distinguishing between these guys and normal people. If in any given district or suburb of London, for example, there exists 1 or 2 of these people, then they will be very hard to track down amongst the other 10,000 or whatever the number actually is. Given that according to you these people can't be found in the sorts of social arenas that others have suggested, your standards are clearly very high.
Reply 18
Hmm mebe try that craigs list thing OP?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending