Konnichiwa[Hey];;; With A Pleasant 'Hey' to you all. Watch

ReputationRep:
    Hey There,

Name; Suzuki .

Pleased To Post A New Thread To you . ( ^ __ ^ )

I Have A Numerous Amount Of Interest's Including, Fashion Design, Styling, Healthy Eating, Helping The Environment, Helping Other's [Relationship/ Other Aspect Of Advice. Whether Female Or Male], Writing & Learning.

Music Is Absolutely An Interest Also.

What Are Yours ?

I Find It To Be An Amazing Thing,,,.... To Meet Others.
    I Speak A Range Of Languages [& Am Mixed]

I Do Naturally Tend To Think Alot, Though Recently Have Had Much Thought In Reference To A Currect Course.

Fashion Cortfolio: At the London College of Fashion [Access To Higher Education]

& Had A Few Queries In Reference To That, For Anybody Who May Be Within The "University Arts London" & Are Aware Of How The Fashion Foundation Works & What Is Particularly Advised To Do & Not To Do ?
    & How The Credits Work ?

Shall I Create A Thread In A Specific Room ?

Thank You [Arigato]

ReputationRep:
    Hello! Go ahead and do whatever you want. Reply to threads, create your own threads ... it's all up to you really. You say you speak a range of languages ... what exactly do you speak?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GYARUCUP,,)
    Hey There,

Name; Suzuki .

Pleased To Post A New Thread To you . ( ^ __ ^ )

I Have A Numerous Amount Of Interest's Including, Fashion Design, Styling, Healthy Eating, Helping The Environment, Helping Other's [Relationship/ Other Aspect Of Advice. Whether Female Or Male], Writing & Learning.

Music Is Absolutely An Interest Also.

What Are Yours ?

I Find It To Be An Amazing Thing,,,.... To Meet Others.
    I Speak A Range Of Languages [& Am Mixed]

I Do Naturally Tend To Think Alot, Though Recently Have Had Much Thought In Reference To A Currect Course.

Fashion Cortfolio: At the London College of Fashion [Access To Higher Education]

& Had A Few Queries In Reference To That, For Anybody Who May Be Within The "University Arts London" & Are Aware Of How The Fashion Foundation Works & What Is Particularly Advised To Do & Not To Do ?
    & How The Credits Work ?

Shall I Create A Thread In A Specific Room ?

Thank You [Arigato]
    Dozo yoroshiku
    • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    :hello: Welcome to TSR!

:merryxmas:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by asparkyn)
    Hello! Go ahead and do whatever you want. Reply to threads, create your own threads ... it's all up to you really. You say you speak a range of languages ... what exactly do you speak?
    Hey There,

As For Your Query,,

Personally Speak; Japanese, English, Korean, Italian & Chinese.

Does Anybody Else Logged Upon This, Speak Any Others?
    Its Very Much Ok, If You May Not.. ( ^ _ ^.)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ANARCHY__)
    Dozo yoroshiku

Arigato Gozaimasu. Pleasant To Be Typing With You. ( ^ __ ^.)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GYARUCUP,,)

Arigato Gozaimasu. Pleasant To Be Typing With You. ( ^ __ ^.)
    Watashi wa Igirisujin desu. Anata desu ka?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 28, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered welcome lounge threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.