Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

aNYONE doing any uni work now Watch

ReputationRep:
    Ive decided to make a start on revising the topics for my end of year exams, since there is SOOOOOOOO much to learn

ReputationRep:
    Yup im writting an essay which i hope to have done by christams but who knows?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by logic123)
    Ive decided to make a start on revising the topics for my end of year exams, since there is SOOOOOOOO much to learn
    Not now (drinking today and tomorrow), but Boxing day.

I was supposed to have been working on a project since September, I've done sweet FA, and now I have until Jan 11th to knock it out - I'll be at my computer bright and early on boxing day, either very hungover or still a bit drunk, and I'll be getting my work done.

ReputationRep:
    My last day of work-freedom will be Boxing day. Then the fun begins... I guess I'm lucky in the sense that my exams were before Christmas, rather than after.

ReputationRep:
    Nope, I have an essay to do, but it's based on a topic which I chose to do last year so it'll only take a couple of hours

ReputationRep:
    On Christmas Eve? Nooo way. I made a pact with myself when I broke up for the holidays, absolutely no uni work until New Year is over. I deserve a break :yep:

ReputationRep:
    I have exams at the start of January, and I seriously messed up my semester so yeah i'm working

ReputationRep:
    nah not yet, gona start after boxing day :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by logic123)
    No exams until the 26th January, so half-hearted procastrinating revising.

yeah, exams in 2 weeks :nn:

ReputationRep:
      No, altho I probably should but enjoying a few days off after a hectic end to last semester....

ReputationRep:
      4 exams in January starting on the 10th so Ive been working since the holidays began. The joys of chemistry....

ReputationRep:
      Dissertation hell, innit.

ReputationRep:
      I've got a thesis draft deadline for 31st January, and an exam on 13th January, so I should be doing some work. But at the end of the day, it's Christmas tomorrow and I'm TOO EXCITED!!!!

ReputationRep:
      A massive assignment, a portfolio of 7 weeks work, two exams to study for and a partridge in a pear f'n tree.

ReputationRep:
      I'm writing up some field notes for an observation that I did- but that's more just time consuming than really thinking, as I've got everything recorded that I need to write, just need to get it all down on paper! Today's as good a day as any to get a little bit more done on it. Although I am giving myself tomorrow off, haha.

ReputationRep:
      Yes, the Chinese don't have Christmas so see no problem in setting us an exam on Tuesday and then more through til Jan 6th. I'll still be celebrating tomorrow though, exam or not!

ReputationRep:
      yup! been working on a 10-page project for Meteorological Computer Programming. Joyous. Written all the codes and 2 pages of work. Numerical Methods for this is soooo NOT fun Gotta do as much as possible today so less to cram in January! Only done 8 hours so far, reckon got at least 12 left to go...

ReputationRep:
      Yep, I have one essay left, copying up this semesters lecture notes. I'm only gonna start hardcore revising from 1st Janurary onwards.

Have 3 exams 17th, 18th and 21st Jan. This sucks

ReputationRep:
      Yeah finishing a 3000 word report for ecosystems and next week revising super hard for 3 exams in January

Not fun.

1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Articles:

Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.