The Student Room Group

that awkward moment...

Scroll to see replies

...When your dad walks in. :colone:
When you walk in on your dad plowing your mum?
When you realise that with every stupid whiny thread on TSR you hate the world just a little bit more.
...when you lie on your CV saying you've got 3 nipples and Margaret doesn't laugh. :frown:
(edited 13 years ago)
... When you congratulate someone on their pregnancy and you find out they're not pregnant - they've just put on weight

:ninja:
Reply 45
...when an albino uses the snow as camouflage to implement a kidnap.
Reply 46
when mary byrne scans matt cardles x factor cd in tesco for you
Reply 47
people on tsr got beef
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by Jessaay!
How old are you?

And how do you know you're not going to meet someone more charming who will sweep you off your feet.

*breaks into Foreigner* :biggrin:

I've been waiting for a girl like you to come into my life, I've been waiting for someone new to make me feel aliveeeeeeeee :flute:

(random, I know) :colondollar:
Reply 49
..when an ugly girl calls someone else an ugly bitch!!
Reply 50
I love what this thread has become.
when you mention your Mum has breast cancer and your "friend" starts making jokes about it, laughing, then going "omg I'm so sorry...but...monoboob! HAHAHA!"...and it going on for a few minutes in a lesson with some stunned faces you being at a lose as you never expected that sort of behaviour.
Original post by Bslforever

Original post by Bslforever
when you realise that you are only as fly as a G5

Supposed to be G6 :sigh:
Reply 53
Original post by crazyferret
*breaks into Foreigner* :biggrin:

I've been waiting for a girl like you to come into my life, I've been waiting for someone new to make me feel aliveeeeeeeee :flute:

(random, I know) :colondollar:

*applause*
Reply 54
Original post by kristinaalovesu
Supposed to be G6 :sigh:

I think you missed the joke, love.
Reply 55
...When cher lloyd starts rapping.
When you come back from the holidays, and people ask you what you got up to, and you're thinking, "games, TV, films, procrastinating and wasting my life" but you actually say "not much, how about you?"
Well you don't know that. You never know who will come along and what will happen in the future, don't be so negative!!
When Nick Clegg makes a promise.

When Robert Green asks you to play catch with him.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 59
LOL @ the replies to this thread.

Only advice to the OP is, move on, simple as.

You can't keep living in your past, you broke up for a reason. You'll find someone better in good time.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending